Re: cardio miopathy??

Patty Ruggiero

Guest
My Family history includes Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy check out this
site http://www.fdc.to/

"Brad Sheppard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Try this link:
> http://www.heartcenteronline.com/myheartdr/common/articles.cfm?ARTID=430
>
> "STEPHEN WORTHINGTON" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hi my father was diagnosed with a mid cavity hypertrophic cardio

miopathy (I
> > think that's how to spell it), well now he tells me that this may be
> > hereditary. So now I want all the facts possible before I put my career

in

"Patty Ruggiero" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> My Family history includes Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy check out this
> site http://www.fdc.to/

Familial dilated cardiomyopathy is different from familial
hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy. The difference is at the
gene level as well as clinically.

God Bless,

Andrew

--