Biggest BC drop

well ok maybe like 3.5 to 4 feet...it was alomost as big as him.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

Yeah I've heard Spencer's was higher than most have done, but who knows
what Jeff Groves does. I'm sure he's done bigger, or close.....

--
forrestunifreak

Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*jonny peacock is a
man

For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

ive done picnic tables, so 3 feet or so. I could do higher though.

--
skate4flip

Reply '23000' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25000'
(http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29000' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
reply '37000' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), post '41000'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ugos), and post '47000' (http://tinyurl.com/dmr8y)
in most replys!!!

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 3/31/06*
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

dudewithasock wrote:
> Is that really saying much? :p

psh. haha

Yeah, that drop was definately not 5', I think 3.5-4' is more
reasonable. I could go alot higher than that, I got that one first
try.

I have no idea what Jeff Groves is doing but he has probably done
higher than that.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
MR 'Reply 60,000' (http://tinyurl.com/qbhsa) 'Page 4000'
(http://tinyurl.com/lyfj4)

James_Potter wrote:
> I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
> just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
> and eat it...mmmmmm

SUBJECT LINE POLICE:
I was hoping to read about somebody doing the "Biggest BC drop." That's
what the subject said.

The subject *should* have been, as is usually the case, the first
sentence from the first post (What's the biggest drop done on a bc
wheel?)

Don't let the Subject Line Police get you...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

johnfoss wrote:
> SUBJECT LINE POLICE:
> I was hoping to read about somebody doing the "Biggest BC drop." That's
> what the subject said.
>
> The subject *should* have been, as is usually the case, the first
> sentence from the first post (What's the biggest drop done on a bc
> wheel?)
>
> Don't let the Subject Line Police get you...

Haha...your funny.

--
uniMcPeat
uniMcPeat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10313

uniMcPeat wrote:
> Haha...your funny.

NOTE: In case it comes up in the future, the Suject Line Police and the
Grammar Police are two different entities...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

well of course...you head up the subject line police brigade and miss
averly heads up the grammer police brigade..

--

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:52:43 -0500, johnfoss wrote:

>The subject *should* have been, as is usually the case, the first
>sentence from the first post (What's the biggest drop done on a bc
>wheel?)

I certainly wouldn't say that in general, the first sentence from the
first post should be the subject. The Subject Line Police would have a
lot of work if this became common practice...

Oh, and in this case, just adding a "?" (question mark) to the
original subject line would have worked wonders already.

Klaas Bil, Subject Line Police Constable

Klaas Bil wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:52:43 -0500, johnfoss wrote:
>
> >The subject *should* have been, as is usually the case, the first
> >sentence from the first post (What's the biggest drop done on a bc
> >wheel?)

> I certainly wouldn't say that in general, the first sentence from the
> first post should be the subject. The Subject Line Police would have a
> lot of work if this became common practice...
>
> Oh, and in this case, just adding a "?" (question mark) to the
> original subject line would have worked wonders already.
>
> Klaas Bil, Subject Line Police Constable

Sorry!!!! Im so sorry I didnt put a qustion mark there.Jeez, you guys
are the ones moving this thread off topic.

--

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:42:40 -0500, uniMcPeat wrote:

>Sorry!!!! Im so sorry I didnt put a qustion mark there.Jeez, you guys
>are the ones moving this thread off topic.

That's what you get. Another disadvantage of bad thread titling.

Miss Ayelery wrote:
> I've met John_Foss, dear, and to the best of my knowledge he does not
> own a "funny". A garage full of unicycles, yes, but a funny, no. Is
> your reply above really what you're trying to say?
>
> MA

You're funny, John_Foss.