WTB quill road stem about 90mm 90 degree 26.0 clamp

i need a 1 inch quill road stem
90mm or 80mm extension
26.0mm bar clamp
must have removable face plate
prefer 90 degree rise--i e quill and extension are at 90 degree angle
to one another
prefer black but would consider silver
thanks in advance for any response
have lots of road 1 inch quill stems for possible trade?
e mail to terrymorrow AT comcast DOT net

[email protected] wrote:
> i need a 1 inch quill road stem
> 90mm or 80mm extension
> 26.0mm bar clamp
> must have removable face plate
> prefer 90 degree rise--i e quill and extension are at 90 degree angle
> to one another
> prefer black but would consider silver
> thanks in advance for any response
> have lots of road 1 inch quill stems for possible trade?
> e mail to terrymorrow AT comcast DOT net

Profile H20-new, 90 degree, 8 or 9cm, black with removable
faceplate-$40+ shipping

Check out speedgoat.com or universalcycles.com for Salsa quill stems -
the nicest I have ever ridden. And they have them that match your
description.

I have one exactly like you describe in the parts bin but can't seem to
part with it on the off chance I put the threaded fork back on the
Paramount.

D'ohBoy