or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Storing Salami

post #1 of 5
I prefer kosher salami, but find that it goes bad after a short time in the
refrigerator. What is the best way to make it last?

Thanks

Richard
post #2 of 5

Re: Storing Salami

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:22:02 GMT, Richard and Barbara wrote:

> I prefer kosher salami, but find that it goes bad after a short time in the
> refrigerator. What is the best way to make it last?

freeze it?
post #3 of 5

Re: Storing Salami

Richard and Barbara wrote:
> I prefer kosher salami, but find that it goes bad after a short time
> in the refrigerator. What is the best way to make it last?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

Vacuum sealer

--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Re: Storing Salami

In article <eCS8f.6732$u43.3732@twister.nyc.rr.com>,
"Richard and Barbara" <rgottlieb@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> I prefer kosher salami, but find that it goes bad after a short time in the
> refrigerator. What is the best way to make it last?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

It freezes just fine.....
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson
post #5 of 5

<rgottlieb@nyc.rr.com> connected the dots and wrote:

~I prefer kosher salami, but find that it goes bad after a short time
in the
~refrigerator. What is the best way to make it last?
~
~Thanks
~
~Richard
~
Really? I used to unwrap mine and leave it sit on the shelf to dry
out and harden. MMMMM. Or are you talking aobut deli slices? Those
I buy in 2-3 day quantity, since yes, it does go bad quickly. You can
freeze it, Put a couple of days worth in a packet, wrapped well, and
freeze.

maxine in ri
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home