Livestrong bracelets sap your strength

Jason Spaceman

Guest
At least according to this chiroquacktor in California:

But the last straw was when Kendra says Marsh told her she shouldn't
wear the "live strong" bracelet she had in honor of a friend with
brain cancer. The chiropractor claimed it was sapping Kendra's
strength.

Kendra Campbell: "I thought it was a little too far out, it just, you
know?"

On the "live strong" bracelet, Marsh says "people react adversely to
plastics or rubber ... the reaction may be severe, or it can be more
subtle, such as an overall weakness or ill feeling."

Read it at http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=i_team&id=4271428

J. Spaceman

Jason Spaceman wrote:
> On the "live strong" bracelet, Marsh says "people react adversely to
> plastics or rubber ... the reaction may be severe, or it can be more
> subtle, such as an overall weakness or ill feeling."

Livedrunk(tm) is much healthier.

They sap your strength because they create more wind turbulence / are less
aerodynamic.

"Jason Spaceman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> At least according to this chiroquacktor in California:

> But the last straw was when Kendra says Marsh told her she shouldn't
> wear the "live strong" bracelet she had in honor of a friend with
> brain cancer. The chiropractor claimed it was sapping Kendra's
> strength.
>
> Kendra Campbell: "I thought it was a little too far out, it just, you
> know?"
>
> On the "live strong" bracelet, Marsh says "people react adversely to
> plastics or rubber ... the reaction may be severe, or it can be more
> subtle, such as an overall weakness or ill feeling."
>
> Read it at http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=i_team&id=4271428
>

> J. Spaceman

in message <[email protected]>, Jason Spaceman
('[email protected]') wrote:

> At least according to this chiroquacktor in California:

> But the last straw was when Kendra says Marsh told her she shouldn't
> wear the "live strong" bracelet she had in honor of a friend with
> brain cancer. The chiropractor claimed it was sapping Kendra's
> strength.

For heaven's sake, don't you people know how Headstrong won all those
tours? The magic bracelets transfer strength and life-force directly
from the credulous wearers to evil Headstrong himself. Hormone
replacement therapy has nothing whatever to do with it.

... a mild, inoffensive sadist...