or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rans Rocket

post #1 of 3
Hi Benters, A post on Benrideronline by a guy who put an M5 seat on his Rocker reminded me of my
Rocket, which was my 2nd bent and I loved it, but it was a bit short for me. I'm 5'11' and rode it
in a way laid back position by cutting 3'' off seat posts. Now this put me over rear wheel. Each
bump hit on the mesh seat made me a trampoline performer. Rocket would be a great bent if wheel base
were extended to about 47'' and came with M5 glass seat option.
--
~ Al Kubeluis ~ Bacchetta Corsa ~ Maryland ~ USA ~
post #2 of 3

Re: Rans Rocket

Pat" <Pmcshane@sycan.com> wrote in message news:746e89fa.0301221502.7f029bd8@posting.google.com...

<Other than the 20/26 wheel configuration this bike sounds like the Bacchetta Giro.

Not quite...The Giro sports a padded base/meshback seat. The Corsa has the
fiberglass M5 seat.

> > Hi Benters, Rocket would be a great bent if wheel base were extended to about
47''
> > and came with M5 glass seat option.
>
> Other than the 20/26 wheel configuration this bike sounds like the
Bacchetta Giro.
post #3 of 3

Re: Rans Rocket

> > Rocket would be a great bent if wheel base were extended to about 47'' and came with M5
> > glass seat option.
>
> Other than the 20/26 wheel configuration this bike sounds like the Bacchetta Giro.

Um, and the M5 seat.

Derek
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home