Ride in Las Vegas area

blas

Guest
Hi,

Does anybody is going to ride close to Vegas in next few days?
I'm looking for somebody to ride with.

--
blas

blas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody is going to ride close to Vegas in next few days?
> I'm looking for somebody to ride with.
>
> --
> blas

Do you enjoy riding in triple-digit temperatures and are you used to
that?

JD

JD wrote:
> blas wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anybody is going to ride close to Vegas in next few days?
> > I'm looking for somebody to ride with.
> >
> > --
> > blas

> Do you enjoy riding in triple-digit temperatures and are you used to
> that?

A month ago I have came to Vegas from Poland. Usually we use Celcius
scale so, for me your 110 degrees is about 42 degrees - two-digit temp.
;)
Anyway, probably at the early morning temperature is low enough to ride
on bike. Do you agree?
I have never tried to start cycling at 6AM. That's my chance. I'm
looking for somebody who wanna try it too.

blas wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > blas wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Does anybody is going to ride close to Vegas in next few days?
> > > I'm looking for somebody to ride with.
> > >
> > > --
> > > blas

> > Do you enjoy riding in triple-digit temperatures and are you used to
> > that?

> A month ago I have came to Vegas from Poland. Usually we use Celcius
> scale so, for me your 110 degrees is about 42 degrees - two-digit temp.
> ;)
> Anyway, probably at the early morning temperature is low enough to ride
> on bike. Do you agree?
> I have never tried to start cycling at 6AM. That's my chance. I'm
> looking for somebody who wanna try it too.

Join a local bike club, or look for shop rides at the local bike shops.

JD

blas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody is going to ride close to Vegas in next few days?
> I'm looking for somebody to ride with.
>
> --
> blas

Hey-

Check out Manual & Ollies bike shop off Boulder Hwy. They can set you
straight, either Cootonwood or Bootleg Canyon. Ride from 6-10am and
bring tons of water, you'll be fine... I'd go, but I'm shelved with a
broken collar bone.