http://www.srmdataserver.de/Telemetry/

Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message <[email protected]>, Calogero Carlucci
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
>> http://www.srmdataserver.de/Telemetry/

> Ha! I'm currently looking at the telemetry data for Jens Voigt:
>
> Puls 0
> Power 277
> Speed 42
> Cad. 88
>
> He's going pretty quick for a dead man!

I'm not sure how quickly the page gets updated, but it seems like Voight
was producing >370 W (with a high of ~420W for a couple of minutes) while
I was watching.

news:p[email protected]...
> in message <[email protected]>, Calogero Carlucci
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
>> http://www.srmdataserver.de/Telemetry/

> Ha! I'm currently looking at the telemetry data for Jens Voigt:
>
> Puls 0
> Power 277
> Speed 42
> Cad. 88
>
> He's going pretty quick for a dead man!
>
> --

Now he's putting out 300+ watts with no heart rate. Amazing! :)

B. Lafferty wrote:
> Now he's putting out 300+ watts with no heart rate. Amazing! :)

Perhaps our CSO will be able to explain the relevant relationship between
power and heart rate.