or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Don't feed that Hachiroku troll!!! - assclown_1.jpg

post #1 of 12
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
post #2 of 12

Re: Don't feed that Hachiroku troll!!! - assclown_1.jpg

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:43:33 -0500, The Bill Rodgers wrote:

HEY, DIP****!!!

It's NOT a binaries group!

But an IDIOT like you wouldn't care about that, right, Troll?

What a useless waste of bandwidth you are. Bozo.

--
I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars

The rest I've squandered.
post #3 of 12

David wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:29:30 GMT, Hachiroku <Trueno@ae86.GTS> wrote:
>
> >Sometimes nicknamed "the fifth Beatle", George was the first pop-star
> > footballer , receiving thousands of fan letters a week and regularly
> > finding himself the focus of intense media attention. As his rock 'n'
> > roll lifestyle began to take its toll, his football career deteriorated
> > during the 1970s. He announced his retirement in 1972, but returned to
> > football the following year, playing for numerous clubs until he finally
> > hung up his boots in 1983.

> No you dumbfuks, it was Mick Jagger.

It was Murray the K.
post #4 of 12

David wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:29:30 GMT, Hachiroku <Trueno@ae86.GTS> wrote:
>
> >Sometimes nicknamed "the fifth Beatle", George was the first pop-star
> > footballer , receiving thousands of fan letters a week and regularly
> > finding himself the focus of intense media attention. As his rock 'n'
> > roll lifestyle began to take its toll, his football career deteriorated
> > during the 1970s. He announced his retirement in 1972, but returned to
> > football the following year, playing for numerous clubs until he finally
> > hung up his boots in 1983.

> No you dumbfuks, it was Mick Jagger.

It was Murray the K.
post #5 of 12

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:28:22 +0000, TeGGeR® wrote:

> "THE VICAR" <whiney.baby@gmail.com> wrote in
>

>> "Hachiroku" <Trueno@ae86.GTS> wrote in message
>> newsan.2005.11.27.22.30.40.349154@ae86.GTS...

>> ok.i had honestly never heard that.

>>> --
>>> I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars
>>>
>>> The rest I've squandered.
>>>

> The quoted line in the sig is incorrect.
>
> George Best actually said "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast
> cars. The rest I just squandered."
>
> "Birds" is/was British slang for girls.

When I heard it Friday or Saturday, the BBC reported said it the way I
have it. When I heard George himself say it in a taped interview, he said
it the way you have it.

I used the reporter's paraphrasing because I didn't want people to think
I'm an avianphile...

--
I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars

The rest I've squandered.
post #6 of 12

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:50:54 -0500, David wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:29:30 GMT, Hachiroku <Trueno@ae86.GTS> wrote:
>
>>Sometimes nicknamed "the fifth Beatle", George was the first pop-star
>> footballer , receiving thousands of fan letters a week and regularly
>> finding himself the focus of intense media attention. As his rock 'n'
>> roll lifestyle began to take its toll, his football career deteriorated
>> during the 1970s. He announced his retirement in 1972, but returned to
>> football the following year, playing for numerous clubs until he finally
>> hung up his boots in 1983.

> No you dumbfuks, it was Mick Jagger.

Another Ignoramous steps in and shows just how friggin dumb he really is.

It was George Best, the 'football' player. Should I tell you what team he
played for? HINT: It wasn't the Packers.

--
I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars

The rest I've squandered.
post #7 of 12

On 28 Nov 2005 12:26:04 GMT, "TeGGeR®" <tegger@tegger.c0m> wrote:

>Hachiroku <Trueno@ae86.GTS> wrote in
>newsan.2005.11.28.03.08.14.485249@ae86.GTS:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:28:22 +0000, TeGGeR® wrote:
>>

>> When I heard it Friday or Saturday, the BBC reported said it the way I
>> have it.

>That's because you're watching BBC America.

So either way is fine. Can we get back on topic? Bush is a liar!
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0 Û³
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase
post #8 of 12

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:26:04 +0000, TeGGeR® wrote:

> Hachiroku <Trueno@ae86.GTS> wrote in
> newsan.2005.11.28.03.08.14.485249@ae86.GTS:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:28:22 +0000, TeGGeR® wrote:
>>

>> When I heard it Friday or Saturday, the BBC reported said it the way I
>> have it.

> That's because you're watching BBC America.

No, that was on the BBC World Service radio.

--
I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars

The rest I've squandered.
post #9 of 12

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:37:07 -0500, BBC? wrote:

> On 28 Nov 2005 12:26:04 GMT, "TeGGeR®" <tegger@tegger.c0m> wrote:
>
>>That's because you're watching BBC America.

> Only a moron would watch BBC, any version.

Right. And a well mannered, learned person plays a Troll on the internet.

No wonder you're so ignorant.

--
I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars

The rest I've squandered.
post #10 of 12

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 01:01:58 +0000, dizzy wrote:

> "Type R" LOL

Yeah, man, I'm the Hi-powered Troll!

--
I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars

The rest I've squandered.
post #11 of 12

Re: Don't feed that Hachiroku troll!!! - assclown_1.jpg

In article <pan.2005.11.28.03.06.23.423165@ae86.GTS>,
Hachiroku <Trueno@ae86.GTS> wrote:

>But I HAD heard the bit about squandering money before, although I didn't
>know who it was attributed to.

I'm pretty sure that at least one version of the line is older than he
was.

Seth
--
When I'm telling you to get a life, it's time to consider suicide very
seriously. -- Lyle McDonald

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:57:25 +0000, Seth Breidbart wrote:

> In article <pan.2005.11.28.03.06.23.423165@ae86.GTS>,
> Hachiroku <Trueno@ae86.GTS> wrote:
>
>>But I HAD heard the bit about squandering money before, although I didn't
>>know who it was attributed to.

> I'm pretty sure that at least one version of the line is older than he
> was.
>
> Seth

LOL! Most likely!

--
I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars

The rest I've squandered.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Fitness