Muni in Seattle/ Victoria Area

jrdugueod

Guest
I am heading to Seattle, Victoria and Woodbey Island for 10 days and am
packing the Muni in a suitcase! Anyone know some good trails up there?
May be passing throught the Olympic Rain Forest too. Thanks!

--
jrdugueod

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!"
don't think Jeff Groves is in Victoria for the summer but there are a
few riders on Vancouver Island. I don't know of any riders on Whidbey
Island.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

You may want to check out 'MTBR Trail Reviews'
(http://trails.mtbr.com/defaultcrx.aspx) for ride ideas.

Let us know when you're in the Seattle area if you can do a weekend or
after work evening ride.

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Hello, my name is bryan corry i run the victoria unicycle club. there
are a number of good riders up here that love to do muni. so if you
want we can meet up for a ride. there are TONS of good trials all over
greater victoria and vancouver island. there is even a world class
mountain bike park just 25 min out of victoria. there is even crazy
good riding in victoria at some local parks. in anycase send me an e
mail at [email protected] and we can arange a ride or two.
addtionally there is great street and trials if you want to bring your
20".
thanks
bry

--
vicuniclub
vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052

jrdugueod wrote:
> I'm in Seattle Saturday July 19 thru Wednesday, then onto Victoria thru
> Sunday the 23rd. Would love to hook up for a ride!

Jim-

What are the real dates? Maybe you just have the Wednesday and Saturday
reversed and the month is really July. It appears as if you were
looking at August and July at the same time.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*
> don't think Jeff Groves is in Victoria for the summer but there are a
> few riders on Vancouver Island. I don't know of any riders on Whidbey
> Island.

I'd like to be on the Seattle Area Riders mailing list. I moved to
Sequim, WA in April. I hesitate to put my email address on this web
page, but you can find it here:
http://dogfeathers.com/contacts.html

--
dogfeathersvt

May your air saddle never go flat.
dogfeathersvt's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4648

dogfeathersvt wrote:
> I moved to Sequim, WA in April.

And JC is in Port Townsend. Is this a Peninsular Migration? No fair
living in a rain shadow.

--

UniBrier wrote:
> And JC is in Port Townsend. Is this a Peninsular Migration? No fair
> living in a rain shadow.

We moved here (from Vermont) for the 'rain shadow'
(http://www.visitsun.com/rainshadow.html). But at the moment the sky is
overcast. The "blue hole" is lurking to the north, out over the water I
think.

As far as I know I'm the only unicyclist in Sequim. Doing my part to
raise unicycle awareness.

--
dogfeathersvt

May your air saddle never go flat.
dogfeathersvt's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4648

It's Sunday morning July 16th and I am in Seattle. I'll be here until
Wednesday the 19th. I am hoping to get together with some of the
locals for a ride tonight, but don't know if it will happen. Tuesday
all day looks good for me too if anyone is available. On to Victoria
through the 23rd after that.
Jim

--

jrdugueod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12054