Axion Double Jump Pedals. Anyone use em?

trials_uni

Guest
I just ordered a set of Axiom Double Jump pedals for my Trials/Street
setup.

They seem pretty sweet, removeable pins, magnesium body. The only thing
i wish they had was cartridge bearings but that ok.

Anyways, has anyone used these or does anyone use these? I just wanted
a kind of review on them. Hows the strength. Do they grind well or
should i get a Grind Plate aswell?

Thanks

-Phil

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

harper wrote:
> Bruce-
> Quick. Put me on e-Bay.

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

I would get a grind plate just in case because theyre only $10, but
thats just me. I'll do a search on them realy fast.

--
mornish

trials_uni wrote:
> Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
> thing since sliced bread!!

Both of my reflectors on my grind side came off first day, the first one
came off on my first pedal grab. And they slide better than many grind
plates, because they are made of a very dense material that doesn't
scratch easily by other less dense materials, such as steal and the
like, so they will slide better than steal or many plastics will.

O and they are advertised (at least at my bike shop) as being fully
removable pins, this is not true. The two pins that are mounted ontop
of the spindle are set into the metal and have no way of being
unscrewed. I just sanded them down after like half an hour with a piece
of sandpaper took a while but it was worth it.

--
ntappin