or two..
if anyone wants to jump in and split postage, lemme know..
will stick the purchase on my cc (as long as its under $100)

On 2006-08-01, dej (aka Bruce)
> gday,
> was going to put in an order for some probikekit goods in the next day
> or two..
> if anyone wants to jump in and split postage, lemme know..
> will stick the purchase on my cc (as long as its under $100)

dej, did you get my email?

--
TimC
I read [.doc files] with "rm". All you lose is the microsoft-specific

On 2006-08-03, gplama (aka Bruce)
> TimC Wrote:
>> dej, did you get my email?

> Timc - they dont sell cars on pbk!!! ;)

Who said I was going for a car?

A motorised 2 legged horse was what I was intending :)

--
TimC
I'm not a procrastinator! I'm temporally challenged! --unknown

"TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2006-08-03, gplama (aka Bruce)
>> TimC Wrote:
>>> dej, did you get my email?

>> Timc - they dont sell cars on pbk!!! ;)

> Who said I was going for a car?
>
> A motorised 2 legged horse was what I was intending :)
>
> --
> TimC
> I'm not a procrastinator! I'm temporally challenged! --unknown

Motorised...two legs...AT-ST?