Re: It's Official: American Floyd Landis Is A Cheat

hummingbird

Guest
On 5 Aug 2006 14:27:32 GMT 'Sean'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>From: [email protected] (Hawk)
>Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
>Subject: It's Official: Floyd Landis Is A Cheat
>
>The New York Times
>
>August 5, 2006
>Backup Sample on Landis Is Positive
>By JULIET MACUR
>
>Nearly two weeks after Floyd Landis's improbable ride to victory in the Tour
>de France, he learned that his title might not be his to keep.
>
>The International Cycling Union announced early Saturday morning that Landis
>had officially failed a drug test from the race. In response, his Swiss-based
>Phonak team fired him. Landis also may become the first Tour champion in the
>race's 103-year history to be stripped of his title because of doping
>allegations.
>
>Landis's test result was released at about 4:45 a.m. Eastern time, after the
>French national antidoping lab finished testing a second urine sample Landis
>provided after his dramatic performance on Stage 17 of the Tour. Testing on
>the first sample found synthetic testosterone in Landis's urine, as well as a
>ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone nearly three times the limit allowed
>by World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

Little surprise here. Landis is obviously a cheat and a liar.

He should hand back the trophy gracefully but coming from a nutty
religious American family, probably thinks that he's entitled to it.

--
"It [the State] has taken on a vast mass of new duties and responsibilities;
it has spread out its powers until they penetrate to every act of the citizen,

hummingbird wrote:
> On 5 Aug 2006 14:27:32 GMT 'Sean'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
>> From: [email protected] (Hawk)
>> Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
>> Subject: It's Official: Floyd Landis Is A Cheat
>>
>> The New York Times
>>
>> August 5, 2006
>> Backup Sample on Landis Is Positive
>> By JULIET MACUR
>>
>> Nearly two weeks after Floyd Landis's improbable ride to victory in the Tour
>> de France, he learned that his title might not be his to keep.
>>
>> The International Cycling Union announced early Saturday morning that Landis
>> had officially failed a drug test from the race. In response, his Swiss-based
>> Phonak team fired him. Landis also may become the first Tour champion in the
>> race's 103-year history to be stripped of his title because of doping
>> allegations.
>>
>> Landis's test result was released at about 4:45 a.m. Eastern time, after the
>> French national antidoping lab finished testing a second urine sample Landis
>> provided after his dramatic performance on Stage 17 of the Tour. Testing on
>> the first sample found synthetic testosterone in Landis's urine, as well as a
>> ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone nearly three times the limit allowed
>> by World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

> Little surprise here. Landis is obviously a cheat and a liar.
>
> He should hand back the trophy gracefully but coming from a nutty
> religious American family, probably thinks that he's entitled to it.

Leaving the part out about you being a religious bigot, what's his
family got to do with it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonite

I don't see much in the above link about "Entitlement". Do you?

I seem to remember a news story where his mother was standing by him
until all the tests were done. But, if the tests showed him dirty, that
he didn't deserve to win.

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 16:59:11 +0100, hummingbird
<[email protected]>

typed:
>On 5 Aug 2006 14:27:32 GMT 'Sean'
>posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
>>From: [email protected] (Hawk)
>>Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
>>Subject: It's Official: Floyd Landis Is A Cheat
>>
>>The New York Times
>>
>>August 5, 2006
>>Backup Sample on Landis Is Positive
>>By JULIET MACUR
>>
>>Nearly two weeks after Floyd Landis's improbable ride to victory in the Tour
>>de France, he learned that his title might not be his to keep.
>>
>>The International Cycling Union announced early Saturday morning that Landis
>>had officially failed a drug test from the race. In response, his Swiss-based
>>Phonak team fired him. Landis also may become the first Tour champion in the
>>race's 103-year history to be stripped of his title because of doping
>>allegations.
>>
>>Landis's test result was released at about 4:45 a.m. Eastern time, after the
>>French national antidoping lab finished testing a second urine sample Landis
>>provided after his dramatic performance on Stage 17 of the Tour. Testing on
>>the first sample found synthetic testosterone in Landis's urine, as well as a
>>ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone nearly three times the limit allowed
>>by World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

>Little surprise here. Landis is obviously a cheat and a liar.

rotf
that from you!!!

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc 1,552,396 document calls in year past

If you want to critcize Floyd Landis, fine, BUT LEAVE HIS FAMILY OUT OF
IT!

Smokey

hummingbird wrote:
> On 5 Aug 2006 14:27:32 GMT 'Sean'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
> >From: [email protected] (Hawk)
> >Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
> >Subject: It's Official: Floyd Landis Is A Cheat
> >
> >The New York Times
> >
> >August 5, 2006
> >Backup Sample on Landis Is Positive
> >By JULIET MACUR
> >
> >Nearly two weeks after Floyd Landis's improbable ride to victory in the Tour
> >de France, he learned that his title might not be his to keep.
> >
> >The International Cycling Union announced early Saturday morning that Landis
> >had officially failed a drug test from the race. In response, his Swiss-based
> >Phonak team fired him. Landis also may become the first Tour champion in the
> >race's 103-year history to be stripped of his title because of doping
> >allegations.
> >
> >Landis's test result was released at about 4:45 a.m. Eastern time, after the
> >French national antidoping lab finished testing a second urine sample Landis
> >provided after his dramatic performance on Stage 17 of the Tour. Testing on
> >the first sample found synthetic testosterone in Landis's urine, as well as a
> >ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone nearly three times the limit allowed
> >by World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

> Little surprise here. Landis is obviously a cheat and a liar.
>
> He should hand back the trophy gracefully but coming from a nutty
> religious American family, probably thinks that he's entitled to it.
>
> --
> "It [the State] has taken on a vast mass of new duties and responsibilities;
> it has spread out its powers until they penetrate to every act of the citizen,
> however secret; it has begun to throw around its operations the high dignity
> and impeccability of a State religion; its agents become a separate and
> superior caste, with authority to bind and loose, and their thumbs in every
> pot. But it still remains, as it was in the beginning, the common enemy of
> all well-disposed, industrious and decent men."
> -- Henry L. Mencken, 1926.

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 14:31:45 -0400 'newsgroups.comcast.net'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>hummingbird wrote:
>> On 5 Aug 2006 14:27:32 GMT 'Sean'
>> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>>
>>> From: [email protected] (Hawk)
>>> Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
>>> Subject: It's Official: Floyd Landis Is A Cheat
>>>
>>> The New York Times
>>>
>>> August 5, 2006
>>> Backup Sample on Landis Is Positive
>>> By JULIET MACUR
>>>
>>> Nearly two weeks after Floyd Landis's improbable ride to victory in the Tour
>>> de France, he learned that his title might not be his to keep.
>>>
>>> The International Cycling Union announced early Saturday morning that Landis
>>> had officially failed a drug test from the race. In response, his Swiss-based
>>> Phonak team fired him. Landis also may become the first Tour champion in the
>>> race's 103-year history to be stripped of his title because of doping
>>> allegations.
>>>
>>> Landis's test result was released at about 4:45 a.m. Eastern time, after the
>>> French national antidoping lab finished testing a second urine sample Landis
>>> provided after his dramatic performance on Stage 17 of the Tour. Testing on
>>> the first sample found synthetic testosterone in Landis's urine, as well as a
>>> ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone nearly three times the limit allowed
>>> by World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

>> Little surprise here. Landis is obviously a cheat and a liar.
>>
>> He should hand back the trophy gracefully but coming from a nutty
>> religious American family, probably thinks that he's entitled to it.
>>

>Leaving the part out about you being a religious bigot, what's his
>family got to do with it?

Do you have a reading/comprehension problem?

--
"It [the State] has taken on a vast mass of new duties and responsibilities;
it has spread out its powers until they penetrate to every act of the citizen,
however secret; it has begun to throw around its operations the high dignity
and impeccability of a State religion; its agents become a separate and
superior caste, with authority to bind and loose, and their thumbs in every
pot. But it still remains, as it was in the beginning, the common enemy of
all well-disposed, industrious and decent men."
-- Henry L. Mencken, 1926.

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 20:37:38 +0200 'abelard'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 16:59:11 +0100, hummingbird
><[email protected]>
>
> typed:
>>On 5 Aug 2006 14:27:32 GMT 'Sean'
>>posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>>
>>>From: [email protected] (Hawk)
>>>Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
>>>Subject: It's Official: Floyd Landis Is A Cheat
>>>
>>>The New York Times
>>>
>>>August 5, 2006
>>>Backup Sample on Landis Is Positive
>>>By JULIET MACUR
>>>
>>>Nearly two weeks after Floyd Landis's improbable ride to victory in the Tour
>>>de France, he learned that his title might not be his to keep.
>>>
>>>The International Cycling Union announced early Saturday morning that Landis
>>>had officially failed a drug test from the race. In response, his Swiss-based
>>>Phonak team fired him. Landis also may become the first Tour champion in the
>>>race's 103-year history to be stripped of his title because of doping
>>>allegations.
>>>
>>>Landis's test result was released at about 4:45 a.m. Eastern time, after the
>>>French national antidoping lab finished testing a second urine sample Landis
>>>provided after his dramatic performance on Stage 17 of the Tour. Testing on
>>>the first sample found synthetic testosterone in Landis's urine, as well as a
>>>ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone nearly three times the limit allowed
>>>by World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

>>Little surprise here. Landis is obviously a cheat and a liar.

>rotf
>that from you!!!

Rotfl. And that from you:
--
abelard caught lying and wriggling again:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.politics.misc/msg/8a2c9f9938e86008?hl=en

On 5 Aug 2006 12:17:31 -0700 'Smokey'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>hummingbird wrote:
>> On 5 Aug 2006 14:27:32 GMT 'Sean'
>> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>>
>> >From: [email protected] (Hawk)
>> >Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
>> >Subject: It's Official: Floyd Landis Is A Cheat
>> >
>> >The New York Times
>> >
>> >August 5, 2006
>> >Backup Sample on Landis Is Positive
>> >By JULIET MACUR
>> >
>> >Nearly two weeks after Floyd Landis's improbable ride to victory in the Tour
>> >de France, he learned that his title might not be his to keep.
>> >
>> >The International Cycling Union announced early Saturday morning that Landis
>> >had officially failed a drug test from the race. In response, his Swiss-based
>> >Phonak team fired him. Landis also may become the first Tour champion in the
>> >race's 103-year history to be stripped of his title because of doping
>> >allegations.
>> >
>> >Landis's test result was released at about 4:45 a.m. Eastern time, after the
>> >French national antidoping lab finished testing a second urine sample Landis
>> >provided after his dramatic performance on Stage 17 of the Tour. Testing on
>> >the first sample found synthetic testosterone in Landis's urine, as well as a
>> >ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone nearly three times the limit allowed
>> >by World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

>> Little surprise here. Landis is obviously a cheat and a liar.
>>
>> He should hand back the trophy gracefully but coming from a nutty
>> religious American family, probably thinks that he's entitled to it.

>If you want to critcize Floyd Landis, fine, BUT LEAVE HIS FAMILY OUT OF
>IT!

His family went on TV blathering about his innocence, so they
involved themselves.

--
"It [the State] has taken on a vast mass of new duties and responsibilities;
it has spread out its powers until they penetrate to every act of the citizen,
however secret; it has begun to throw around its operations the high dignity
and impeccability of a State religion; its agents become a separate and
superior caste, with authority to bind and loose, and their thumbs in every
pot. But it still remains, as it was in the beginning, the common enemy of
all well-disposed, industrious and decent men."
-- Henry L. Mencken, 1926.

Hey Hummer - you're a ******. No surprise your nick name is a hummer.

His family never went on TV. His family don't know what a TV is.

Some **** like you stuck a microphone in their face and they answered
questions.

Then some other dicks pulled the lines they wanted out, and stuck it on TV
for you to see.

You are a mean spirited ***** who obviously has no cultural understanding.

What country are you in?

That may tell something about you.

Share something about your uproarious background so that we can stereotype
you.

"abelard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> rotf

Aw! bless, poor old Lardy is rolling on the floor, must be awful being
constipated all the time, but I don't think rotf will help Lardy:)
Try working it out with a pencil like mathemeticians do:)
NOHANDHTH

news:[email protected]...

Well said, but why didn't you snip like I've done?> hummingbird wrote:
> > On 5 Aug 2006 14:27:32 GMT 'Sean'
> > posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
> >
> > >From: [email protected] (Hawk)
> > >Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
> > >Subject: It's Official: Floyd Landis Is A Cheat
> > >
> > >The New York Times
> > >
> > >August 5, 2006
> > >Backup Sample on Landis Is Positive
> > >By JULIET MACUR
> > >
> > >Nearly two weeks after Floyd Landis's improbable ride to victory in the

Tour
> > >de France, he learned that his title might not be his to keep.
> > >
> > >The International Cycling Union announced early Saturday morning that

Landis
> > >had officially failed a drug test from the race. In response, his

Swiss-based
> > >Phonak team fired him. Landis also may become the first Tour champion

in the
> > >race's 103-year history to be stripped of his title because of doping
> > >allegations.
> > >
> > >Landis's test result was released at about 4:45 a.m. Eastern time,

after the
> > >French national antidoping lab finished testing a second urine sample

Landis
> > >provided after his dramatic performance on Stage 17 of the Tour.

Testing on
> > >the first sample found synthetic testosterone in Landis's urine, as

well as a
> > >ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone nearly three times the limit

allowed
> > >by World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

> > Little surprise here. Landis is obviously a cheat and a liar.
> >
> > He should hand back the trophy gracefully but coming from a nutty
> > religious American family, probably thinks that he's entitled to it.
> >
> > --
> > "It [the State] has taken on a vast mass of new duties and

responsibilities;
> > it has spread out its powers until they penetrate to every act of the

citizen,
> > however secret; it has begun to throw around its operations the high

dignity
> > and impeccability of a State religion; its agents become a separate

and
> > superior caste, with authority to bind and loose, and their thumbs in

every
> > pot. But it still remains, as it was in the beginning, the common enemy

of
> > all well-disposed, industrious and decent men."
> > -- Henry L. Mencken, 1926.

On 5 Aug 2006 12:54:41 -0700 'DanDan'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>It had to be an american, they always cheat.

I wondered when someone would say that... ;-)

--
"It [the State] has taken on a vast mass of new duties and responsibilities;
it has spread out its powers until they penetrate to every act of the citizen,
however secret; it has begun to throw around its operations the high dignity
and impeccability of a State religion; its agents become a separate and
superior caste, with authority to bind and loose, and their thumbs in every
pot. But it still remains, as it was in the beginning, the common enemy of
all well-disposed, industrious and decent men."
-- Henry L. Mencken, 1926.

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 15:56:42 -0400 'mal'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>Hey Hummer - you're a ******. No surprise your nick name is a hummer.

Do you have a reading/comprehension problem too? Exactly what is it
about some of you Americans? don't they teach you anything at school?

>His family never went on TV.

Liar.

>His family don't know what a TV is.

Whatever, they went on TV.

>Some **** like you stuck a microphone in their face and they answered
>questions.

So you agree they went on TV. Why lie further up?

>Then some other dicks pulled the lines they wanted out, and stuck it on TV
>for you to see.

Do you have a fetish about dicks? Is that because you don't have one?

>You are a mean spirited ***** who obviously has no cultural understanding.

Rotfl. One of those dumb redneck American accusing an Englishman
of having no cultural understanding.

>What country are you in?

Why do you ask?

>That may tell something about you.

Indeed it does. It tells you where I am.

--
U.S. society has many fault lines:- racial, regional, cultural,
lifestyle, language, religion, political, income, education etc.

It resembles a broken tea cup, held together by duct tape & bubble gum.
Pour in some hot water and it will come apart.

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 22:35:14 GMT, "JOHN BENNETT"
<[email protected]>

typed:

>"abelard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>> rotf

>Aw! bless, poor old Lardy is rolling on the floor, must be awful being
>constipated all the time, but I don't think rotf will help Lardy:)
>Try working it out with a pencil like mathemeticians do:)
>NOHANDHTH

fer kris sakes bennett....surely you can come up with better that
a 90 year old joke....
where's your creativity man!!

next it'll be the one about working it out with logs

and seeing you raised the matter....
there's the one about if wit was **** you'd be constipated

regards...

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc 1,552,396 document calls in year past
all that is necessary for [] walk quietly and carry
the triumph of evil is that [] a big stick.
good people do nothing [] trust actions not words
only when it's funny -- roger rabbit

"hummingbird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 5 Aug 2006 12:54:41 -0700 'DanDan'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
>>It had to be an american, they always cheat.

> I wondered when someone would say that... ;-)

Yes, he beat me to it ....

.... surprisingly ;)

"abelard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 22:35:14 GMT, "JOHN BENNETT"
> <[email protected]>
>
> typed:
> >
> >"abelard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:p[email protected]...
> >> rotf

> >Aw! bless, poor old Lardy is rolling on the floor, must be awful being
> >constipated all the time, but I don't think rotf will help Lardy:)
> >Try working it out with a pencil like mathemeticians do:)
> >NOHANDHTH

> fer kris sakes bennett....surely you can come up with better that
> a 90 year old joke....
> where's your creativity man!!
>
> next it'll be the one about working it out with logs
>
> and seeing you raised the matter....
> there's the one about if wit was **** you'd be constipated

Whereas if brains were gunpowder you wouldn't have enough to part your
hair:))

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 08:07:05 +0100 'Chris X'

http://www.toucano.plus.com/Landis.jpg

--
"It [the State] has taken on a vast mass of new duties and responsibilities;
it has spread out its powers until they penetrate to every act of the citizen,
however secret; it has begun to throw around its operations the high dignity
and impeccability of a State religion; its agents become a separate and
superior caste, with authority to bind and loose, and their thumbs in every
pot. But it still remains, as it was in the beginning, the common enemy of
all well-disposed, industrious and decent men."
-- Henry L. Mencken, 1926.

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 10:56:53 +0100, hummingbird
<[email protected]>

typed:
>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 19:07:03 +0000 'Joe Cipale'
>posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
>>hummingbird wrote:
>>> On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 15:56:42 -0400 'mal'
>>> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>>> Do you have a reading/comprehension problem too? Exactly what is it
>>> about some of you Americans? don't they teach you anything at school?

>>> Liar.

>>I have seen 4 of your posts

remember, you surreptitiously cut a bit out here buzzy....

>You ought to see more and learn something :)

nah, 4 are plenty to get a good idea of your flimsy substance