Speaking of Phonak...

Nick Burns

Guest
Are they sold globally? I heard an ad (co-brand for batteries and Phonak) on TV in the US. I wonder
if they are just moving in to the US market. That would explain the reason they poached Tyler.

They've been selling Phonak hearing aides in the US. My dad has been selling them for a while. He's
asked if they can get jersey's but his rep never heard of the team.

Matt "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Are they sold globally? I heard an ad (co-brand for batteries and Phonak)
on
> TV in the US. I wonder if they are just moving in to the US market. That would explain the reason
> they poached Tyler.

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:[email protected]...
| Are they sold globally? I heard an ad (co-brand for batteries and =
Phonak) on
| TV in the US. I wonder if they are just moving in to the US market. =
That
| would explain the reason they poached Tyler.

Yes, they are. I saw a Phonak add in my local (Raleigh, NC) newspaper. = Some of their stuff is
really **** Tracy. For example, they have a = hearing aid that you control from a companion
wristwatch, using a = wireless link. Pretty cool. John Rees

John Rees wrote:
> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Are they sold globally? I heard an ad (co-brand for batteries and Phonak) on TV in the US. I
>> wonder if they are just moving in to the US market. That would explain the reason they
>> poached Tyler.
>
> Yes, they are. I saw a Phonak add in my local (Raleigh, NC) newspaper. Some of their stuff is
> really **** Tracy. For example, they have a hearing aid that you control from a companion
> wristwatch, using a wireless link. Pretty cool. John Rees

This reminds me of a device sold at www.goodvibes.com the key question of which to ask is, "Exactly
how remote is 'remote?'"

In article <[email protected]>, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> John Rees wrote:
> > "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Are they sold globally? I heard an ad (co-brand for batteries and Phonak) on TV in the US. I
> >> wonder if they are just moving in to the US market. That would explain the reason they poached
> >> Tyler.
> >
> > Yes, they are. I saw a Phonak add in my local (Raleigh, NC) newspaper. Some of their stuff is
> > really **** Tracy. For example, they have a hearing aid that you control from a companion
> > wristwatch, using a wireless link. Pretty cool. John Rees
>
> This reminds me of a device sold at www.goodvibes.com the key question of which to ask is,
> "Exactly how remote is 'remote?'"

Ha! Less than twenty feet, if I remember right, but it'd be hilarious if it was a mile or
so. Surprise!

--
tanx, Howard

"We've reached a higher spiritual plane, that is so high I can't explain We tell jokes to make you
laugh, we play sports so we don't get fat..." The Dictators

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Yes, I live in switzerland and the team management said openly that one of the reasons for poaching
Tyler was that they wanted to expand their brand into the US market.

Suites me fine, Tyler is one of my favourite riders.