New TORKER unicycles!

forrestunifreak

Guest
At TORKER's new website you can see they're new line of unicycle, the
Unistar AX, as well as the new edition of the CX SE: www.torkerusa.com

The AX series includes Torker's first 29er!

Also, watch for the newly designed DX frame.

--
forrestunifreak

Forrest Rowell, Mr Addict.
Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My
gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

forrestunifreak wrote:
> At TORKER's new website you can see they're new line of unicycle, the
> Unistar AX, as well as the new edition of the CX SE:
> 'www.torkerusa.com' (http://www.torkerusa.com)
>
> The AX series includes Torker's first 29er!
>
> Also, watch for the newly designed DX frame.

Still waiting to see the 2007 DX with the new improved frame!

--
MuniAddict

Uni...it's just a cycle I'm going through. :D

Impotence: It's just nature's way of saying no hard feelings.:cool:

terry,

it looks just like the old frame, except:

it has a collar welded at the bottom of the seat tube,
and there is more clearance between the frame and tire...

my friend got it yesterday, i will try to get some pictures of it as
soon as i see him, if anyone's interested...

october

--
october
october's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12451

october wrote:
> terry,
>
> it looks just like the old frame, except:
>
> it has a collar welded at the bottom of the seat tube,
> and there is more clearance between the frame and tire...
>
> my friend got it yesterday, i will try to get some pictures of it as
> soon as i see him, if anyone's interested...
>
> october

Yes, please do!

--

Evan Byrne wrote:
> Forrest, I don't see the AX on the site, where is it?

On the left menu, go down to were it says "unicycles". :) Then click on
AX.

--
forrestunifreak

Forrest Rowell, Mr Addict.
Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My
gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

What does the A stand for in AX? The 29er looks cool.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
Evan wrote:
> i just found some candy in a suitcase under my bed, i have no clue how
> old it is...i ate it anyway

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

it is exactly the same... except for the things i mentioned in my above
post... the collar is maybe an inch tall, and an 1/8th thick, right
around the base of the tube.
i will try to get pics as soon as i can... i will take pics of the old
DX and the new one side by side...

--
october
october's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12451

that looks like a Schwallbe big apple tyre on the 29er....NICE!
clearance to boot. no brake mounts :(

the SE is an obvious pallet swap with either the green or the yellow
ones...thats a little cheezy, i wonder if they will look that teal or
maybe a darker blue when they hit the shops.

--
forget_your_life

dream one dream many....
*'R.I.P' (http://tinyurl.com/vr86)*
forget_your_life's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4558

Evan Byrne wrote:
> [image:
> http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/evanbyrne/torkermenu.jpg]
>

> intresting..

I don't know what to tell you. Are you still looking at the old
website?

|Filename: Untitled.gif |

forrestunifreak wrote:
> I don't know what to tell you. Are you still looking at the old website?

I guess so, Spence linked me to the ax though, Its soo sexy, I want one
of those frames asap.

My torkerusa.com isn't blue, nor do i get the pic of the SE or khose.

--
Evan Byrne
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Torker also said this in an email:

> Just finished the Torker website today.
> We’ll be adding a better home page (more photos, more product
> links) later this week....

So check back for more info.

--
forrestunifreak

Forrest Rowell, Mr Addict.
Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My
gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

I can see the AX, Evan :rolleyes:.

I don't understand why the DX (both the 20" and 24") has brake mounts,
but the AX 29er doesn't.

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

"In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
start drilling."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188