Hollywood F64 car bike rack

Gary B

Guest
Wondered if anyone knew if the above rack that seems to bolt on to a tow bar - allows you to still
tow something like a small trailer.. 'ie does it allow the use of the tow ball as well?'

It got a very good review in cycling plus - so wondered how good people had found them to be?

"Gary B" <[email protected]> writes:

> Wondered if anyone knew if the above rack that seems to bolt on to a tow bar - allows you to still
> tow something like a small trailer.. 'ie does it allow the use of the tow ball as well?'
>
> It got a very good review in cycling plus - so wondered how good people had found them to be?

I don't know that particular model but we've certainly had tow-bar mounted bike racks in the past
and none of them interfered with towing a trailer. Generally not possible to have bikes on the bike
rack when actually pulling a trailer, though.

;; no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn. ;; Jim Morrison