NAUCC 2006 DVD: Trailer

Brian MacKenzie

Guest
Hey everyone, here is the trailer for the very soonly coming DVD from
NAUCC 2006

In order for me to truly show the wide variety in this video, the
trailer would have to be 15 minutes long. So please watch it and
appreciate what a cool event this is, and how much actually gets done
at this sort of event.

The song in this trailer is from Dancing About Architecture,
http://dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au/ you may recognize the awesome
percussion as none other than Andrew_Carter...

The movie should be ready in a few weeks...

www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/NAUCC2006trailer.wmv

thanks,

Brian Mackenzie
www.LBMmultimedia.com

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

and lets not forget...

This disc will also feature a photo montage from stills provided by
Mike Penton at http://unicyclemagazine.com/ and also have my submission
to the UNICON film fest

--

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> and lets not forget...
> ... and also have my submission to the UNICON film fest

Apparently I am riding (momentarily) in that UNICON clip of yours, tho
I haven't seen it for myself, I guess i'll wait and see eh.

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3)
http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3
my website: '!muzzle!' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr)
http://www.muzzle.co.nr
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

looks like the NAUCC main feature will be around 30 mins, I'm still
waiting for a few more music issues and some things here and there, but
that's about how long it will be...

thanks for your interest

muzzle wrote:
> I guess i'll wait and see eh.

He said eh! (your part will be bigger in inner balance than in the
unicon clip, maybe that would have bumped it up in the rankings from
4th)

--

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
> He said eh! (your part will be bigger in inner balance than in the
> unicon clip, maybe that would have bumped it up in the rankings from
> 4th)

I'm a kiwi eh, we say eh too eh. Haha. I cant wait to see more of your
films eh, very cool glide cam and bound to be as killer as the last one
:D

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3)
http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3
my website: '!muzzle!' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr)
http://www.muzzle.co.nr
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

just wondering, will the video quality be better?

I want one!

--
mornish

Evan Byrne wrote:
> It will be Hi def
>
> Correct brian?

not at first, it will be a DVD (standard def) to start with, perhaps
accompanying Inner Balance on HD-DVD and Blu-Ray when those are
available, and unicyclists actually have them

I'm trying to find an export setting in Premiere Pro that doesn't look
crappy, the options i found seem to be nice quality at a huge filesize,
or crappy at a small file size, there doesn't seem to be any fair
comprimise that I have found as of yet...

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Try re-compressing with Windows Movie Maker... or better yet, H.264
through Quicktime or iMovie ;)

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

ah ha! here we go at 55MB, and much clearer, for those interested...

www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/NAUCC2006trailerHiRes.wmv

(i beat you to it Nick, I was just waiting for the transfer to finish
uploading :) )

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

by the way, for those who still don't know what exactly High Definition
is, here is a standard def (DVD) clip imported into a HD timeline...

|Filename: HDcomp.jpg |

Tmornstar wrote:
> Sign me up! Sign me up! I want one ! I want one!
>
> Brian, it looks awesome, man! You are THE MAN ... that is after
> Elvis.
>
> Tommy

I think you're forgetting someone.:D

THEBugMAN

then Elvis, then Brian;)

That reminds me Tommy, I need to send you a picture.

--
bugman

*-NAUCC 2006 -*