Unicycle.com

wmdoran

Guest
Hi,

I recently ordered some cranks and a crank puller from
Unicycle.com. They said it would arrive to me in two days. It took 6
days and they sent me the wrong tool. Now I will be receiving my
package in a total of 12 days instead of two. They left a pretty bad
first impression, but are at least sending me the right part and I am
willing to give them a second chance. Is this common for them? Is my
first impression consistent with their usual business? If so, who else
can I buy from?

~Matt :(

--
wmdoran
wmdoran's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12770

it's not unusual for them to mess up orders, but I would say that it's a
tiny percentage of correct orders (because who writes to the forums
saying they got their stuff on time?)

but they always make good, and that's just as good in my books

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

ive bot from then prolly a half dozen times and never had a problem, and
once they gave me two UDC stickers, it was cool

--
JJtheunicycle

My Sponsor 'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
'My Gallery' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=222905)'
Im a Level 5' (http://www.unicycling.org/IUF/levels/)
w00t, DX is here
Justin, MR addict
JJtheunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12224

wmdoran wrote:
> who else can I buy from?

http://bedfordunicycles.ca

highly recomended

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil

I pulled a sick trey varial hickflip over an 8 set yesterday, but
unfortunately it was supposed to be seat in to seat out. I've named it
the dioflip
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374

It is also quite possible that it is not their fault at all that it took
so long for you to recieve your order. Often times the USPS is just
overloaded or slow. My cranks from Renegade Juggling were sent out a
week from yesterday and I still havn't gotten them. It all depends on
how busy and how organized the USPS is. It's quite possible your stuff
just got stuck in a lazy state.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Agreed with Mike.

I've never had any problem with them but in the past my friends have.
Friend 1, lol, on three different times he order extra parts, on two of
those times got the wrong ones first. Friend 2 had a uni shipped out to
him that was missing a frame, sent shortly after. Well that's all.

Good notes: The nice free bumber sticker with the package. They ship
quickly (but i've never had any company not ship quickly, so that
shouldn't be a point).

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

"wmdoran" wrote in message ...

> How much you asking for your parachute? My friend likes sky diving

but
> doesn't have one.

Your friend likes sky diving but doesn't have a parachute?

He must be either really brave, or really stupid! :)

STM