mini bikes

Richard Goodman

Guest
As a committed ebay watcher (I'm still looking for some nice bits for my new bike) I can't help
noticing that there seems to be an awful lot of these things put up for auction, mostly, I think, by
traders. Petrol ones, electric ones, as well as the normal pedal ones. I can't believe they're that
popular. Or are they? Why???

Rich

A mini bike??? Would this be the cycling equivalent for Ms Hoey and her mini car ;-)

Cheers, helen s

This is an invalid email adress to thwart spammers To get my correct email remove the dependency on
fame & fortune from h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

Any speeling mistakes are as a result of cats on the keybrrrdd

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A mini bike??? Would this be the cycling equivalent for Ms Hoey and her
mini
> car ;-)

LOL. Mini cars at least have some style and functionality. Mini-bikes, OTOH seem completely
pointless....

Rich