New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Bluetooth - Page 2

post #16 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

GeeDubb wrote:

> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchellNOSPAM@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
>> jhkitchen@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> I've got a new Bluetooth phone. The headset was a good one if you were
>>> mostly just walking or sitting around. What I am wanting though is one
>>> I can wear while riding. What is everyone's experience and have you
>>> found a headset you really liked to use?
>>>

>> None! Enjoy your ride and put the dang phone away. What is so
>> important that you need to talk with someone on the phone while you
>> are riding? It's also dangerous.
>>
>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws

> Just riding can be dangerous.......
>
> but wouldn't it be nice to handle work from the seat of your bike?
>
> Gary (trying to figure out a way....)

Work for IMBA.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Re: Best Bluetooth

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> jhkitchen@yahoo.com wrote:
>> I've got a new Bluetooth phone. The headset was a good one if you were
>> mostly just walking or sitting around. What I am wanting though is one
>> I can wear while riding. What is everyone's experience and have you
>> found a headset you really liked to use?
>>

> None! Enjoy your ride and put the dang phone away. What is so
> important that you need to talk with someone on the phone while you are
> riding? It's also dangerous.

What, cut my umbilical cord, my tether, my artery to civilization... N E
V E R; would rather sever my own penis with a dull butter knife!
_____
Slack - still cell phone-less
post #18 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

"G.T." <getnews1@dslextreme.com> wrote in message
> Max wrote:
>>>dirtdude wrote:

>> <snip>

>> GT wrote:
>>
>>>Sorry, but that's a pathetic life to live. I am also on call 24 hours a
>>>day, 7 days a week. But my boss knows that if I need to turn the phone
>>>off for awhile, all the more power to me. And when I'm riding my phone
>>>is at home.

>> You're on call 24/7 and think his life is pathetic? That's a laugh.

> It's a very flexible 24/7 because my boss understands that we need lives
> beyond work and it means I have tons of freedom during the week.
>

>> The guy runs his own company and missing a call might mean losing an
>> account.

> There's something wrong with his business plan if his business is going to
> fail with one missed phone call.
>
> Greg

I can't imagine seeing a written proposal by this guy. That would
definately keep him from getting my business.

Gary (business owner that uses voice mail to its full advantage)
post #19 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

"Ride-A-Lot"

>> but wouldn't it be nice to handle work from the seat of your bike?
>>
>> Gary (trying to figure out a way....)

> Work for IMBA.

now there's an idea I never thought of.....duh! I wonder what their idea
of starting at the bottom is...

Gary
post #20 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

dirtdude wrote:
> i dont feel banned. and if i am i think the modarator can sniff out a
> pain in the neck. i'v been cool, you have not

maybe this will help you out.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/ambfaq.html

hint, this is unmoderated usenet.
post #21 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

dirtdude wrote:
> Wow! What a great guy you are Greg. First you attack me then you
> attack my phone, then you attack my little company, then you attack my
> spelling and then you bann me. I feel sorry for you. i really do. and
> you claim I have a pathetic life LOL
> If it makes you feel Special to ban me... ban me

Don't worry.

I just got the ban request through a sub-47
ultranews flash and I was assigned to review the
ban that is in place.

It seems that this "G.T." person didn't follow the
proper protocols in processing the ban so it has
been reversed on technical grounds.

Feel free to continue posting, although this
reversal doesn't mean that future bans, properly
submitted, won't result in your inability to post.

Pete, for the review committee
post #22 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> dirtdude wrote:
>> Wow! What a great guy you are Greg. First you attack me then you
>> attack my phone, then you attack my little company, then you attack my
>> spelling and then you bann me. I feel sorry for you. i really do. and
>> you claim I have a pathetic life LOL
>> If it makes you feel Special to ban me... ban me

> Don't worry.
>
> I just got the ban request through a sub-47 ultranews flash and I was
> assigned to review the ban that is in place.
>
> It seems that this "G.T." person didn't follow the proper protocols in
> processing the ban so it has been reversed on technical grounds.
>
> Feel free to continue posting, although this reversal doesn't mean that
> future bans, properly submitted, won't result in your inability to post.
>
> Pete, for the review committee

Uh oh Dirtdude. Now you've done it! When the review committee is
looking at it, they are determining if there has been illegal activity.
My guess is they probably saw several messages you posted on
alt.binaries.little-boys

If I were you I would unplug my computer immediately and take it to a
safe-house. You may also want to disconnect any Internet services you
use. As a last resort, you may want to enlist in the army. I've heard
they can't take you away if you do that.

Good luck.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Re: Best Bluetooth

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> dirtdude wrote:
>
>> Wow! What a great guy you are Greg. First you attack me then you
>> attack my phone, then you attack my little company, then you attack my
>> spelling and then you bann me. I feel sorry for you. i really do. and
>> you claim I have a pathetic life LOL
>> If it makes you feel Special to ban me... ban me

> Don't worry.
>
> I just got the ban request through a sub-47 ultranews flash and I was
> assigned to review the ban that is in place.
>
> It seems that this "G.T." person didn't follow the proper protocols in
> processing the ban so it has been reversed on technical grounds.

Damn it. I forgot to include the ignorant-lameass header in my control
submission, didn't I?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

Re: Best Bluetooth

I beg your forgivness. i'll never talk about my phone again. trust me.
post #25 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

"cc" <cc@nospam.edu> cried in message news:dqjfcc$gfd$1@news.Stanford.EDU...
..

>>> BTW meant for cc, not for dirtdude

>> talk about your pathetic loser.
>>
>> why don't you and dirtdud just go away
>>

> Because usenet was not built for you. There are other people who thing
> *you* should FOAD, too. Why don't try to grow up and show a little
> tolerance.

says you. Prove to me usenet was not built for me....I am using it so it
must be for me!
and I have no tolerance for lame asses like you who obviously have little
education and prove it every time you try to post on "MY" usenet.

now to quote you from the line above

welcome to the real world. treat people with a little respect, asshole.

now go away

Gary
post #26 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
> dirtdude wrote:
> > Wow! What a great guy you are Greg. First you attack me then you
> > attack my phone, then you attack my little company, then you attack my
> > spelling and then you bann me. I feel sorry for you. i really do. and
> > you claim I have a pathetic life LOL
> > If it makes you feel Special to ban me... ban me

> Don't worry.
>
> I just got the ban request through a sub-47
> ultranews flash and I was assigned to review the
> ban that is in place.
>
> It seems that this "G.T." person didn't follow the
> proper protocols in processing the ban so it has
> been reversed on technical grounds.
>
> Feel free to continue posting, although this
> reversal doesn't mean that future bans, properly
> submitted, won't result in your inability to post.
>
> Pete, for the review committee

Classic.

JD
post #27 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

dirtdude wrote:
> not all of our mothers pay our rent for us.

To whom are you referring when you say "us"? Do you have a mouse in
your pocket?

JD is that you travis?
post #28 of 29

Re: Best Bluetooth

GeeDubb wrote:

> says you. Prove to me usenet was not built for me....I am using it so
> it must be for me!
> and I have no tolerance for lame asses like you who obviously have
> little education and prove it every time you try to post on "MY" usenet.

Uh oh, Gary. Better watch out. He's got one of dem dar Stanford
edumacations. If'n he starts using dem biggun words we's all in a heep
o' caca.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Re: Best Bluetooth

GeeDubb wrote:
> "G.T." <getnews1@dslextreme.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> <snip>

> >> You're on call 24/7 and think his life is pathetic? That's a laugh.

> > It's a very flexible 24/7 because my boss understands that we need lives
> > beyond work and it means I have tons of freedom during the week.
> >

> >> The guy runs his own company and missing a call might mean losing an
> >> account.

> > There's something wrong with his business plan if his business is going to
> > fail with one missed phone call.
> >
> > Greg

> I can't imagine seeing a written proposal by this guy. That would
> definately keep him from getting my business.
>
> Gary (business owner that uses voice mail to its full advantage)

I dunno Gary...you misspelled definitely.

JD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mountain Bikes