or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TOUR DE FRANCE HEART RATE

post #1 of 4
I have been trying to get some facts and figures of Heart Rates on the Tour de France.

Are there any figures available relating to Heart Rates on flat stretches as well as climbing?

My wife thought she heard a commentator mention a Heart Rate in excess of 180 during
Saturday's stage.

Thanks

Uwe Reymann
post #2 of 4

Re: TOUR DE FRANCE HEART RATE

"Uwe Reymann" <reymann@icon.co.za> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3f10f1c1$0$229@hades.is.co.za...
> I have been trying to get some facts and figures of Heart Rates on the
Tour
> de France.
>
> Are there any figures available relating to Heart Rates on flat stretches
as
> well as climbing?
>
> My wife thought she heard a commentator mention a Heart Rate in excess of 180 during
> Saturday's stage.

That's right. Yesterday TV Station ZDF (Germany) was cooperating with Aldag (2nd behind Virenque).

Aldag's average rate was 180/min on the way to Morzine. [ www.zdf.de ]

M Wehrmann
post #3 of 4

Re: TOUR DE FRANCE HEART RATE

TAF <some1@xavieriniceland.joesdiner.com> wrote:

> Check out Polar's web site. They are posting the daily heartrate logs of two tour participants.

Also, Eurosport coverage has had live heartrate information from certain, mostly domestique riders.
Is this information not available for other tv networks? I think it was Paolo Bettini whose heart
rate was shown to be in the low 60's last week, when cruising in the peloton.

-as
post #4 of 4

Re: TOUR DE FRANCE HEART RATE

195 is the max for lactic acid limit Botcharov is at 153 right now in the Galibier

"M. Wehrmann" <queequek@gmx.de> a écrit dans le message de

> "Uwe Reymann" <reymann@icon.co.za> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3f10f1c1$0$229@hades.is.co.za...
> > I have been trying to get some facts and figures of Heart Rates on the
> Tour
> > de France.
> >
> > Are there any figures available relating to Heart Rates on flat
stretches
> as
> > well as climbing?
> >
> > My wife thought she heard a commentator mention a Heart Rate in excess
of
> > 180 during Saturday's stage.
> >

> That's right. Yesterday TV Station ZDF (Germany) was cooperating with Aldag (2nd behind Virenque).
>
> Aldag's average rate was 180/min on the way to Morzine. [ www.zdf.de ]
>
> M Wehrmann

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home