Where's that video w/ the mountain ultimate wheel?

dan de man wrote:
> PM "mawsome" he knows stuff about it

Yeah what he said.

Im not sure where the clip is but it was from the Chiltern Muni Weekend
in Victoria, Australia.

--
max_pfeifer

yoopers wrote:
> Once a little girl offered me 8 cents to do a trick in our driveway. I
> performed the skill then took her money.

max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

You sure you're not thinking of Brian MacKenzie and some scenes from
Training Wheel Not Required?

--
spyder

Klaas Bil wrote:
> You have an adolescent mind? Where did you get that? Aren't you like 12
> or so? :)

spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190

The only guy i kno who fits that description(crazy, big yellow UW, maybe
a guy(jokes Brian)) is Brian Mackenzie...Hes a cool guy ...maybe a PM
is in order...Hmmm.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'And the Spline Maintenance Guide!'

*Caution-I may have no idea what im talking about*

I invented the Yellow one (you can see it in TWNR), then told Mal Bird
from Australia how to make his orange one, they are basically the same
design.

Adam Cohen in NYC made a neat one using the airfoil rim, man was it
light!!!

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVDs now available:
'NAUCC 2006' (http://tinyurl.com/lrvln)
'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

how much harder/ easier/ different are coker UW's than a 24" or 28"?

--
mornish