Horse Regulations??? What the hell is going on here???

Joe King

Guest
He had raised the Hamilton case; there had been discussions with FEI on the
doping

of horses, as he had written in his report, where the doping of the horse
had been

undertaken by the rider and where the sanction process for that was
currently under the

horse regulations and not under the athlete regulations. If the rider had
doped him or

herself, the rider might be subject to a two-year sanction; under the horse
regulations,

the rider might get only three months. WADA was talking to FEI about trying
to resolve

that.

Source:
http://www.wada-ama.org/rtecontent/document/Minutes_EC_20_Sept_2005_FINAL.pdf

Joe King wrote:
> He had raised the Hamilton case; there had been discussions with FEI on the
> doping
>
> of horses, as he had written in his report, where the doping of the horse
> had been
>
> undertaken by the rider and where the sanction process for that was
> currently under the
>
> horse regulations and not under the athlete regulations. If the rider had
> doped him or
>
> herself, the rider might be subject to a two-year sanction; under the horse
> regulations,
>
> the rider might get only three months. WADA was talking to FEI about trying
> to resolve
>
> that.

I think it should be illegal to ride a horse in a bicycle race,
especially a horse that's doping.

On 14 Sep 2006 05:58:17 -0700, "MMan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Joe King wrote:
>> He had raised the Hamilton case; there had been discussions with FEI on the
>> doping
>>
>> of horses, as he had written in his report, where the doping of the horse
>> had been
>>
>> undertaken by the rider and where the sanction process for that was
>> currently under the
>>
>> horse regulations and not under the athlete regulations. If the rider had
>> doped him or
>>
>> herself, the rider might be subject to a two-year sanction; under the horse
>> regulations,
>>
>> the rider might get only three months. WADA was talking to FEI about trying
>> to resolve
>>
>> that.

>I think it should be illegal to ride a horse in a bicycle race,
>especially a horse that's doping.

What if the race is in Canada and the horse has had a sex change operation?

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> On 14 Sep 2006 05:58:17 -0700, "MMan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> What if the race is in Canada and the horse has had a sex change operation?
>
> Ron

Den ze horse must be a bi-lingual French speaking horse, not a
bi-sexual equine, you swine.

RonSonic wrote:
> On 14 Sep 2006 05:58:17 -0700, "MMan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Joe King wrote:
> >> He had raised the Hamilton case; there had been discussions with FEI on the
> >> doping
> >>
> >> of horses, as he had written in his report, where the doping of the horse
> >> had been
> >>
> >> undertaken by the rider and where the sanction process for that was
> >> currently under the
> >>
> >> horse regulations and not under the athlete regulations. If the rider had
> >> doped him or
> >>
> >> herself, the rider might be subject to a two-year sanction; under the horse
> >> regulations,
> >>
> >> the rider might get only three months. WADA was talking to FEI about trying
> >> to resolve
> >>
> >> that.

> >I think it should be illegal to ride a horse in a bicycle race,
> >especially a horse that's doping.

> What if the race is in Canada and the horse has had a sex change operation?
>
> Ron

If the horse is wearing a blonde wig, will cars stay an (average) extra
3 inches away from it?

-bdbafh

rjk3 wrote:

> Den ze horse must be a bi-lingual French speaking horse, not a
> bi-sexual equine, you swine.

Nay, I mean non.

in message <[email protected]>,
[email protected] ('[email protected]') wrote:

> RonSonic wrote:

>> >I think it should be illegal to ride a horse in a bicycle race,
>> >especially a horse that's doping.

>> What if the race is in Canada and the horse has had a sex change
>> operation?

> If the horse is wearing a blonde wig, will cars stay an (average) extra
> 3 inches away from it?

Horse penises are longer...

;; When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.

Simon Brooke wrote:
> MMan wrote:
> >
> > I think it should be illegal to ride a horse in a bicycle race,
> > especially a horse that's doping.

> You think you're joking, don't you?
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/jersey/5337478.stm

About riding a horse in a bicycle race, yes.

Doping horses is old news. The 1968 Kentucky Derby winner, Dancer's
Image, was tested and disqualified.

MMan wrote:
> Joe King wrote:

> > horse regulations and not under the athlete regulations. If the rider had doped him or
> > herself, the rider might be subject to a two-year sanction; under the horse regulations,
> > the rider might get only three months. WADA was talking to FEI about trying to resolve
> > that.

> I think it should be illegal to ride a horse in a bicycle race,
> especially a horse that's doping.

Given WADA and others' new-found enthusiasm for retrospective
testing and threatening to revise results of long ago races,
consider this: if Erik Zabel can prove that Tintin the pony who
knocked him into a ditch in 2000 was doping, then Zabel might
get himself declared retroactive winner of Ghent-Wevelgem.