It's Not Going To Be The Same

Donald Munro wrote:

> Heathers stocking business must be booming. Or Jeff will work for fewer
> cadbury bars that Ben.

i wish... i fantasize about having coworkers like ben and jeff with
almost the same intensity that rbr fantasizes about basso's sister.

hopefully jeff will at least be able to still post here now and then and
won't develop finger cancer or anything like that :)

heather

in message <[email protected]>, h squared
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
>
>> Heathers stocking business must be booming. Or Jeff will work for fewer
>> cadbury bars that Ben.

> i wish... i fantasize about having coworkers like ben and jeff

Not Ben and Jerry?

> with
> almost the same intensity that rbr fantasizes about basso's sister.

Not possible!

Just as defying the law of gravity through building aircraft requires
careful design and a lot of effort, so too does defying laws of
economics. It seems to be a deeply ingrained aspect of humanity to
forever strive to improve things, so unquestioning acceptance of a
free market system seems to me to be unnatural. ;; Charles Bryant

h squared wrote:

> i wish... i fantasize about having coworkers like ben and jeff with
> almost the same intensity that rbr fantasizes about basso's sister.

Crikey!

> hopefully jeff will at least be able to still post here now and then and
> won't develop finger cancer or anything like that :)

Of course I'll keep posting. I mean, who can resist the attraction of a
black hole of this size?

Jeff

Jeff Jones wrote:
> Crikey!

Don't worry she'll be gentle with you after she catches you, hits you over
the head and drags you to her cave.

> Of course I'll keep posting. I mean, who can resist the attraction of a
> black hole of this size?

And the more fatty masters fall into the black hole, the bigger it becomes.