Ojai Muni

vivalargo

Guest
When I picked up Josh the car thermometer read 68 degrees and we were
stoked that winter temps were finally here. But all the way up to Ojai
the mercury kept rising and it was in the mid 80s at the trail head.
And dry as a pumice stone.

The Foothill/Pratt trail is a fun practice run made difficult by trying
to eliminate all but rolling hops and to roll everything else, like a
street course. It will gas you if you try and ride long sections
without stopping. And a little fishing around on the fringe of things
reveals some provocative natural trials options and a handful of
king-sized drops--though few have any roll outs so it's mostly slamming
to flat. We're like two inches shorter than when we started. We kept
looking for Evan on his disc-braked, off-road BC wheel but verily, the
kid never showed.

When I dropped Josh off back in the Valley it was 94 degrees. I trust
it will cool off for LA Muni Weekend. Pics to follow.

JL

--
vivalargo
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625

Chill evan.

--
grawistkafn

grawistkafn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13577

Evan Byrne wrote:

> Me, Terry and Perry just rode that trail today too. We just got back.
> We started at 4:30. Man next time you wana do that trail, call me
> 805-276-3275.
>

> Looking at the gallery, we did the same stuff to, we rode that pipe,
> and rode that wall.

Wow, that is funny. I can't beleive there is so many unicyclists there
like that...

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
-MY GALLERY!! (\"HTTP://WWW.FUNNYJUNK.COM/PAGES/HAHA.HTM\")-
*Banana's for Jesus!*

forrestunifreak wrote:
> Wow, that is funny. I can't beleive there is so many unicyclists there
> like that...

its werid too because its 1/4 from my house. And terry drove out here 2
hours. and the sb muni guys rarley come out here.

--
Evan Byrne

'The future of bc wheeling is in this link.'
(http://tinyurl.com/ympnn2)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:D Its finnished.:D
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Evan Byrne wrote:
> its werid too because its 1/4 from my house. And terry drove out here 2
> hours. and the sb muni guys rarley come out here.

Yeah and we'll do it again 'cause it was waaay fun! But now I'm curious
about trying muni at san ysidro...Evan mentioned it and it sounds like
a great trail!

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

"They all float down here"