Your Dream Uni

maximus unius

Guest
OK so I did search this and I didnt find ANYTHING like it so dont blame
for starting a thread that has been done a million times. I would like
to know, what is your dream set up? I mean if you had a million dollars
to spend on one uni (or BC, or UW) what would it be. Only thing is you
cant say that you would get parts custom made in a machine shop thing.
Just out of any stock part in the world. List parts, colors, if you
feel like it prices, and if you really want to you can draw something
in paint. Ill start. O ya, list parts from saddle to tire. And say
whether its for trials, muni, distance, etc.

TRIALS/STREET setup

KH saddle cover
Koxx seat gel
Deathgrip Handle
Swallis CF bumper
Swallis base
Thomson Post
XTP frame
Profile hub and cranks
Jim C pedals
DT champion spokes
Orange nipples
VIZ blue rim
Maxxis CC

--
maximus unius

> Originally Posted by *Brian MacKenzie*
> Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease before twisting them so
> tightly?

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

It would be custom... and would include a 24" KH.

Custom as in, the frame would have to be wider.

Because I would want a 24" Large Marge rim and a 24" Endomorph Tire.

EDIT: I just read you can't get stuff made custom in a machine shop.
What if I did it myself?

--
Borgschulze

Spare some change for a new unicycle?
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

oooh i dream bout this all the time!

i'm not gonna be all techincal just design wise i would like.....

An 20" Onza trials 2005 model but stead of yelow and black i would like
a stripey green and oranger frame with a green tyre, orange pedals and
a specially made purple knoxx gell saddle with oranger polkadots

if you're reading this Santa please put this under the xmas tree this
xmas! :p

--
treepotato

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

20' sun...definatly

nah id go for...like a really good looking one which is like made of
kevlar and titanium, the nipples would be diamonds with gold plated
designs on it...and the seat would have a massage thingy on it :D

wont fill in too much detail:D....but its a good unicycle in the end =P

--
sparrowhawk

intotheblue wrote:
> Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

Torker DX with a Nimbus II frame.

Seeing how I already have that, All I want for it is a SW cf-base, and
thompson seat post.

Other than that. The uni is perfect.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) KH Funds =
$253/$449

well im actually making my dream uni at the moment, it will be ready in
about 2 weeks.

kh 07 street seat
kh 07 post
kh 07 clamp
kh 07 frame
koxx isis hub
koxx isis cranks
black spokes
blue nipples
orange Viz 19" rim
blue rim tape
maxxis cc
blue jimmy c pedals

--
iridemymuni

pixystix6 wrote:
> oo give him and intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

KH/Schlumpf splined geared hub on a 05/06 kh 19" kh rim with kh trials
frame, thompson post, KH railless post adapter, miyata CF seat with cut
fusion foam, kinport or any good handle that won't snap, Odyssey pc
twisted pedals, salsa QR clamp.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
> yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

kh sclumph geared muni with carbon fibre frame and kona jackshit pedals

--
skianduniaddict

dont hop onto tippy stuff
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids;)

Bear wrote:
> I am Bear. I can ride a unicycle. How are you dooing?

bear is my new main man
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Custom Titanium everything. Including the tire, when I say everything I
mean it.

But seriously I am pretty close street/trials wise.

KH dual layer seat (I think it was just a prototype cause only bedford
seemed to sell it, sort of a cross between the street and the freeride
seat)
Toss a wallis base under it with a thomson post.
Add a KH frame,
Try-all tire,
random tube,
KH 05 rim,
KH moment hub,
Koxx-One 110 mm cranks.
Wellgo B-36 pedals

I think I'm pretty happy with what I have now though. I don't really
want to throw anymore money into it than I have to.

What I would really like is either a more customized coker or a nice
freestyle.

For the Coker it would be pretty much a copy of Ken's Coker, although
really I would be happy with just Ken's wheel. I like my seat, the post
and the frame is fine.

For Freestyle my wet dream is definatly 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/wjhuu)

I would want to paint it but I don't know what colours yet.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

oh man,

kh 07 street/freestyle seat
kh 07 post
kh 07 clamp
kh 07 frame, 'cept it would be flat olive green
ISIS hub and cranks, the ones on the 07 kh
orange viz rim 19"
green nipples
demolition rasta pedals
maxxis cc

--
NordicUni420

in lak'ech, i am another yourself.
NordicUni420's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12060

mine would be

kh street fusion saddle
kh seat post (painted yellow)
koxx gold double bolt clamp
nimbus II frame (painted orange)
qu-ax yellow hub/crank set
gold 19" tryall rim
yellow spokes
orange nipples
Yellow jim c pedals

so it would be an awesome bright uni that would hurt your eyes when you
look at it.

--
blackbike

add me on msn, [email protected]

You never know till you find out.
blackbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13551

one without bent cranks.

Edit: Actually whenever i have a dream about unicycles the unicycle i
have is always just a frame because the wheel is on the front of
someones bike. It is like a re-accuring thing. i always have to chase
up tools, take apart the bike, put the wheelset and cranks on and by
that time i wake up. really really frustrating and if i try hurry it up
i generally find it impossible to put the cranks on.

--
tobbogonist

Unicycle:
Gives me somewhere to sit when i walk