Add-On Game...For Trials Riders!

maximus unius

Guest
So this is a take on the add-on combo game that I think Spencer started
a long time back. The twist is that this is for trials riders. Each
rider will film one line consiting of first a hop up, and then a gap,
all in one shot (no filming the up and then filming the gap in a
different place). I do realize that in street like in the other add-on
game there are infinite ways to combo the tricks. Not so in trials. The
person who hops the highest and gaps the farthest who no one can beat
is the winner, and the game ends. Here are the rules:

1. Each consecutive person must add on at least 1" to the hop and 1" to
the gap for it to count

2. At the begining of the clip, you must use a measuring tape or ruler
or something and film it showing how big the hop is and how far the gap
is

3. If you're nice you'll include the hight in both imperial and metric,
but you don't have to measure it in both HOWEVER this is not required

4. You must actually land the up and the gap, not just get your tire on
it

5. You can use either SIF or seat in, which ever you prefer

I'll start us off very small at 11"(28cm)height and
36"(91.5cm)distance:

http://tinyurl.com/yle42e

--
maximus unius

> Originally Posted by *Beener*
> Is ISIS, ISIS, is ISIS not ISIS, is KOXX ISIS really ISIS, is Kris Holm
> ISIS more ISIS than KOXX ISIS, ISISISISISIS!

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

this is bad because not many people have that many different, level
things to hop up.

--
mornish

mscalisi wrote:
> wait...invisible AND pink?

'please... help save flightline'
(http://www.rideflightline.com/save_the_trails.html)
msn: mornish AT gmail DOT com
aim: kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com
ace bandages rock my socks

Many people have pallets. And if you don't I'm sure most trials riders
have a couple of ledges that they know that they can add a couple
pieces of ply wood to even it up. I'm not forcing anyone to do it
anyways...

--
maximus unius

> Originally Posted by *Beener*
> Is ISIS, ISIS, is ISIS not ISIS, is KOXX ISIS really ISIS, is Kris Holm
> ISIS more ISIS than KOXX ISIS, ISISISISISIS!

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Haha, it sounds pretty sketchy, but if it doesn't work who cares. It's
all fun anyway.

So basicly it's just a hight + distance contest right? So if Ryan
Atkins is the first person to go, then the game is over allready?

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
-MY GALLERY!! (\"HTTP://WWW.FUNNYJUNK.COM/PAGES/HAHA.HTM\")-
*Banana's for Jesus!*

unicaw89 wrote:
> Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
> spread around to the world!

You 'N I, see why see ell ee?

Yeah, I should have put in the rules this:

6. Ryan Atkins can't come in here and blow us all out of the water with
a 3 1/2 foot up and a 6 1/2 foot gap:p

--

vicuniclub wrote:
> isn't the world record gap more like 9 feet? casue i can do 7 feet on a
> good day....
> cheers
> bry

Rolling or static?

--
Spencer Hochberg

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)

GizmoDuck wrote:
> If you sit up straight you're about as aerodynamic as a flying brick
> wall

Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Yeah, he's probably talking rolling, because I heard strait from Ryan's
mouth (acctualy fingers) that his personal best was in the low 7's,
static.

--
maximus unius

> Originally Posted by *Beener*
> Is ISIS, ISIS, is ISIS not ISIS, is KOXX ISIS really ISIS, is Kris Holm
> ISIS more ISIS than KOXX ISIS, ISISISISISIS!

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Are you sure you're gapping flat to flat. Becuase for approx. every foot
I drop when I gap that is how much is added to my distance. Example: I
am gapping 5 feet, and there is a drop of 5-6 feet, I could probably
gap 9-10 feet.

--
maximus unius

> Originally Posted by *Beener*
> Is ISIS, ISIS, is ISIS not ISIS, is KOXX ISIS really ISIS, is Kris Holm
> ISIS more ISIS than KOXX ISIS, ISISISISISIS!

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

So what do you say we get back on topic and someone tries to beat me? Or
am I the world champion with an 11" side hop and a 3' gap?

--
maximus unius

> Originally Posted by *Beener*
> Is ISIS, ISIS, is ISIS not ISIS, is KOXX ISIS really ISIS, is Kris Holm
> ISIS more ISIS than KOXX ISIS, ISISISISISIS!

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

uhh
can i gap then hop
cuz then i would have a chance
we should get hop height and distance in metric for you guys good and
multiply them together
we have to be allowed to have 2 videos
I have NO pallets
i have an awesome gap
and nothing to jump onto anywhere NEAR a gap!

--
skrobo

><> Unicycle For Christ <><

-last edited by \"your mom\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

skrobo wrote:
> uhh
> can i gap then hop
> cuz then i would have a chance
> we should get hop height and distance in metric for you guys good and
> multiply them together
> we have to be allowed to have 2 videos
> I have NO pallets
> i have an awesome gap
> and nothing to jump onto anywhere NEAR a gap!

And this is the problem with the game...

With the one I made all the tricks were done on flat so there were no
problems like that.

--

skrobo wrote:
> ok, i have a 27" up (this is today) and 7 feet off of it (thats being
> really conservative)

The reason I said gap had to be flat to flat is becuase usualy droping
while gapping adds quite a bit of distance. O yeah, your guy's point is
taken. This was a crappy idea.

--
maximus unius

> Originally Posted by *Beener*
> Is ISIS, ISIS, is ISIS not ISIS, is KOXX ISIS really ISIS, is Kris Holm
> ISIS more ISIS than KOXX ISIS, ISISISISISIS!

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Im talking static gaps. Didnt I say that? Whatever. Clearly this isnt
working.

--
maximus unius

> Originally Posted by *Beener*
> Is ISIS, ISIS, is ISIS not ISIS, is KOXX ISIS really ISIS, is Kris Holm
> ISIS more ISIS than KOXX ISIS, ISISISISISIS!

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

At least your tried;)

--
mornish