Need Hub And Crank Advice

Dumpweed

Guest
Ok i was out riding with a couple friends and i thought i have fun so i
did a 5 foot drop and well screwed up my hub and crank bad, i need to
know if i got the KH 07's hub and crank if i'm going to twist it and
bend it like i did here....
[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/tattered101/booyah019.jpg]
[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/tattered101/booyah005.jpg]

Just incase u wanted to see what i dropped off of well i'll put the pic
of that up too
[image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/tattered101/booyah004.jpg]

--
Dumpweed

:eek: DUMPWEED:eek:

Borgschulze wrote:
> Aw, you're like a big sister to me :D
> Except I can grab your ass and people won't say it's incest.

Dumpweed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13659

Your ankles will probably snap before you bend those cranks

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
><>WHEEL WALK ON WATER<><

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Juggling: If you wanna keep 3 things of the ground put them on a
shelf.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

tomtrevor wrote:
> Your ankles will probably snap before you bend those cranks

well i like the sound of that makes me feel better to know i can go for
bigger drops and not worry so much

--

Borgschulze wrote:
> I'm 6' Tall.

How come every pic I have seen of you there is a uni seat in your face?

--
Spencer Hochberg

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)

Evan wrote:
> I dont make EVERYONE feel like ****, i target people

Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

well this isn't letting me know if i should get the 07 kh cranks and
hub! help me ppl they worth it for drops

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> well this isn't letting me know if i should get the 07 kh cranks and
> hub! help me ppl they worth it for drops

Hey, this isn't your... wait yes it is your thread. Die.

Just get Angie to get you the Hub and Cranks, I know you want to.

--
Borgschulze

Dumpweed wrote:
> well this isn't letting me know if i should get the 07 kh cranks and
> hub! help me ppl they worth it for drops

yeah, get it

--

Borgschulze wrote:
> Hey, this isn't your... wait yes it is your thread. Die.
>
> Just get Angie to get you the Hub and Cranks, I know you want to.

ya i more then likely will but still i want to know if its worth it or
not since she's paying and i really dont want her to if i'm just going
to break then in a couple weeks cause as soon as i'm all ready to ride
again i'm doing that drop to test my cranks out

--

Dumpweed wrote:
> ya i more then likely will but still i want to know if its worth it or
> not since she's paying and i really dont want her to if i'm just going
> to break then in a couple weeks cause as soon as i'm all ready to ride
> again i'm doing that drop to test my cranks out

Obviously they're going to hold up... yours barely bent from the year
of riding you have done, the thick Moment cranks aren't going to bend
from your riding, and definetly not that drop.

--
Borgschulze

Borgschulze wrote:
> Obviously they're going to hold up... yours barely bent from the year of
> riding you have done, the thick Moment cranks aren't going to bend from
> your riding, and definetly not that drop.

ya but i want to go bigger i dont want to stay with that lil drop

--

Borgschulze wrote:
> Maybe you should try learning to hop UP things, instead of down them...
> remember that talk we had today at the park?

the one about u going down on my mother, or bend knees b4 jumping so i
can get more hight lol