Ride-A-Lot is gay, real mountains in Wisconsin

LIBERATOR

Guest
http://www.skiwhitecap.com/

Hey Ridey, you ranked on my home, and that's not acceptable. Just
because I like Colorado more, doesn't mean I dont still love my home,
you fat bird brained uncoordinated putzy clutzy penguin gaybate ****
MTBer imitating geek.

White Cap mountains are equal to or a little bigger than the foothills
in Colorado on the front-range. The runs are amazingly long, and there
are a lot of them. If you were kidnapped, blindfolded, dropped at
White-Cap and they told you it was Colorado, you'd believe it.

2 miles of mountains and 35 runs, and a chair lift that goes the two
miles that takes 20 minutes, speaks of the amazing height of these
mountains, Gay-Putz-Penguin.

http://www.skiwhitecap.com/whitecapmap.jpg

Note the many double black diamond runs, Putz-A-Penguin. Please comment
on me rebuking you thus humiliating you, due to you again being doused
in your own lies and delusions, of which in addition to your multiplied
female spirit, you cannot deal in fact, just as Virginia Newbon can't.

LIBERATOR wrote:
> http://www.skiwhitecap.com/

OMFG!

LOL!

Yeah. Looks tough. I especially like this picture from their Website:

http://www.skiwhitecap.com/alpinekey1small.jpg

Now compare it to this also from their Website:

http://www.skiwhitecap.com/ski2mogul.jpg

OK. So what's wrong? Clearly pic one is not anywhere near Wisconson or
that ski area. That mogul run (if you can call it that) in pic two
looks more like golf green hills.

Now the answer. The ski area mentioned is in the middle of deciduous
trees and pic one clearly shows evergreen. Aside from the fact it is a
stock photo used by nearly every small town ski area.

Not only are you a paranoid schizophrenic, you are also delusional.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>
>> http://www.skiwhitecap.com/

> OMFG!
>
> LOL!
>
> Yeah. Looks tough. I especially like this picture from their Website:
>
> http://www.skiwhitecap.com/alpinekey1small.jpg

Definitely an old stock photo. Look at the skinny skis and their outfits
too.

I won't trash them, I think they are a client of my employer and they
have to make do with what they have.
I've never skied there but I bet they are alright for Midwestern skiing.
Glad I'm not a Midwestern skier anymore, but skiing that landfill sure
made Co skiing good when I got here!

> Now compare it to this also from their Website:
>
> http://www.skiwhitecap.com/ski2mogul.jpg

That looks semi difficult, but not all that fun. I would have liked it
back in the day.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > LIBERATOR wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.skiwhitecap.com/

> > OMFG!
> >
> > LOL!
> >
> > Yeah. Looks tough. I especially like this picture from their Website:
> >
> > http://www.skiwhitecap.com/alpinekey1small.jpg
> >

> Definitely an old stock photo. Look at the skinny skis and their outfits
> too.
>
> I won't trash them, I think they are a client of my employer and they
> have to make do with what they have.
> I've never skied there but I bet they are alright for Midwestern skiing.
> Glad I'm not a Midwestern skier anymore, but skiing that landfill sure
> made Co skiing good when I got here!
>
> > Now compare it to this also from their Website:
> >
> > http://www.skiwhitecap.com/ski2mogul.jpg
> >

> That looks semi difficult, but not all that fun. I would have liked it
> back in the day.
>
> Matt

Shaddap you...!