or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EQUUS ACE user manual

post #1 of 6
Hi all!

Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
Does anyone know where can I find it ?

best regards

--
@+
Gegeeee

Re: EQUUS ACE user manual

Sorni nous racontait:
>> Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
>> Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
>> Does anyone know where can I find it ?

> Did you look under that stack of old tires in the garage?

yep, nothin' found
another idea?

--
@+
Gegeeee
http://www.gege2b.info
http://www.odebi.org/boycothon/
post #3 of 6

Re: EQUUS ACE user manual

"Sorni" <soryousucknyoureallyreallysucki@san.rr.com> wrote in message
> Gege wrote:
>> Sorni nous racontait:
>>>
>>> Did you look under that stack of old tires in the garage?

>> yep, nothin' found
>> another idea?

> Junk drawer in the kitchen?

I keep all the bicycle-related manuals in a white plastic "wicker" basket,
like the kind you mount under the handlebars. The basket is mounted on to
the pegboard in the garage.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/
post #4 of 6

Re: EQUUS ACE user manual

>>> yep, nothin' found another idea?
>>
>> Junk drawer in the kitchen?

> I keep all the bicycle-related manuals in a white plastic "wicker"
> basket, like the kind you mount under the handlebars. The basket is
> mounted on to the pegboard in the garage.

well... thx for your "help" anyway...
have a nice day

--
@+
Gegeeee
http://www.gege2b.info
http://www.odebi.org/boycothon/
post #5 of 6

Re: EQUUS ACE user manual

"Gege" <gege2b@n0-sp4m.wanadou.freuh> wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> Yesterday, i've found my old Equus ACE odometer.
> Unfortunally, i've lost the user manual...
> Does anyone know where can I find it ?
>
> best regards
>
> --
> @+
> Gegeeee
> http://www.gege2b.info
> http://www.odebi.org/boycothon/

Sheldon Brown has a page which may help you.
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecom...libration.html
post #6 of 6

Re: EQUUS ACE user manual

Dave H. nous racontait:
> Sheldon Brown has a page which may help you.
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecom...libration.html

Thank you, I found something that may help me

--
@+
Gegeeee
http://www.gege2b.info