Happy Birthday Kevin McMullin

zfreak220

Guest
Happy birthday man, hope its a good one!

--
zfreak220

howdigetsogood wrote:
> man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
> (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57071), oh wait
> nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Haha, Ya Kevin Happy's over here for you too man. Dallas and I are
getting you something, muhahaha. See you on sunday you cutie guy you.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. We also spent 5 hours breaking the ice at our skatepark yesterday.
My back is sore today, lots of work, all for you. lol. So we have a
park to ride at.
We'll be there for like 6 hours today too :(. lol

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Break what Ice my friend? As far as I know Kevin and I are cool. If he's
****** with what i've said then I'll gladly explain my angle to him in
person, and at least we'll fall on a natural agreement to accept what
i've said. We're doing a lot of work over here so the places are badass
to ride, to show Kevin an awesome time. The weather is usually crappy
over here (not this week), so we're prepping the areas for the nice
weather. Sun can't always do it alone.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. (Usually unlol, will just be replaced with, nothing)

--

adam.mc37 wrote:
> Oops, didn't see this thread, I said happy b-day to kevin in the luke
> blind flip thread. Today's my birthday too, to bad I can't go drunk
> unicycling with anyone on my bday =(

Even though I don't know either one of you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

--
chester1234

[email protected] << Add me to msn if you wish

'New Vids in gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/22a5ne)
chester1234's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13698

Happy Birthday Kevin!!

-Kaori and me talking on the phone

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293