biking in central virginia - southside

Hi! I am new to the area and was wondering in anyone knows of bikers
who would like some company riding around southside Va. I moved down
there a year ago but am apprehensive about riding on back country
roads by myself.
Thank you,
Evelyn

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:45:28 -0700, eziennker wrote:

> Hi! I am new to the area and was wondering in anyone knows of bikers
> who would like some company riding around southside Va. I moved down
> there a year ago but am apprehensive about riding on back country
> roads by myself.
> Thank you,
> Evelyn

Evelyn,

Let me know where you live, and I can put you in touch with a bike club
and/or riders in your area. If I don't have a direct contact, my fellow
VBF board members probably do. (www.vabike.org -- we're revamping the
site, I promise!)

If you're a mountain biker, there's a *great* club in Danville.

Matt O.