Evalustion of welgo pedals

Caribou

Guest
Just got a new bike and would like to know what experienced cyclists
think of the Wellgo mam M-18 clip pedals.

Are they good, compared to Shimano pedals, how they compare?

Thanks

On Mar 28, 6:51 pm, "Caribou" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Just got a new bike and would like to know what experienced cyclists
> think of the Wellgo mam M-18 clip pedals.
>
> Are they good, compared to Shimano pedals, how they compare?

Are those the minimal spd variants? Never ridden them, but I've got
thousands of happy miles on some Wellgo 800s, which I think have the
same retention mech. I've ridden a few thou with similar quality
Shimanos and can't say that one is really better than the other.