or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

unicycle for chirst - Page 3

post #31 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

EvanWilson wrote:
> No offense to you or your religion, but doesn't it seem sort of trivial
> to say "we're unicycling for Christ?" I mean, I could understand
> unicycling to raise money for your church, or something along those
> lines, but unicycling for Christ seems extremely arbitrary. Why not
> make ice cubes for Christ? Why not draw a circle on a piece of paper
> for Christ?
>
> To me, it seems like people use Christianity as another way of
> excluding people from their activities. Not that you specifically are
> doing that, but so many people bring religion into facets of life that
> are really unrelated to religion at all.
>
> I'm starting to sound like Holden Caulfield, so I'll quit, but
> hopefully you'll consider what I said.

Well by riding for Christ you are using unicycling to help spread the
word about Christ. Making Ice Cubes isnt exaclt preaching the gospel to
others..

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)
'Pedal protector' (http://pedalprotector.com/)
AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228
post #32 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

read the books of mattew mark luke and john then you will understand and
it is at the beggining of the new testament

--
JUNGAUNI

><> Unicycle for Christ <><

JUNGAUNI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11801
post #33 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

The whole concept bothers me. Not that you personally decide to unicycle
for Christ but that you're trying to make this elitest group out of it.
It's the prothelising Christians that bother me the most, unless
someone asks why don't you just keep it to yourself. I don't bring up
atheismunless the conversation is already about religion, why can't
christians do that to.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203

Re: unicycle for chirst

skroboskim wrote:
> i was also wondering if you guys wanted to start like some unicycle for
> christ thing all over the place so we could say that its a group of
> unicyclists all across the country ... just pm me if you want to join
> or w/e

The image that popped into my head[image:
http://www.modernrandomness.com/imag...backwards.gif]

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
post #35 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

JUNGAUNI wrote:
> read the books of mattew mark luke and john then you will understand and
> it is at the beggining of the new testament

I was right. Circular logic.

--
siafirede

'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057
post #36 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

koebwil wrote:
> The image that popped into my head[image:
> http://www.modernrandomness.com/imag...backwards.gif]

Look his unicycle hub is displaying where this thread belongs!

--
siafirede

'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057
post #37 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

> okay thats the thing its true Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal
> life and if you don't except it i sure hope God will find you

First off, lotsa stuff prooves that jesus might ahve existed but that
some of the stuff you find in the bible isnt the truth, you can belive
in jesus but do not impose what you belive on other ppl. Eternal life
if I belive in jesus eh ? Well that tell me about budah and all those
other persons ? I do belive there is a god, just not all that stuff you
ahve been made to belive..

Now if my mom was dying of cancer I would uni for cancer yes, but I
woudnt try n get everyone to do it with me. Also if my mom was dying of
cancer it's dateh we r talking about not some character... If YOUR mom
was dying of cancer I'd probly join in cauz that is a FACT your mom has
cancer would be a fact unlike this whole thing.. If your idea was to
create a community of ppl unicycling together that's cool.. you DO NOT
need JESUS in there to help you have fun.

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
post #38 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

> read the books of mattew mark luke and john then you will understand and
> it is at the beggining of the new testament

How about you read other stuff (that does make more sence).. If you do
read davinchis code, it does have pretty good "facts" about jesus
having a fmailly and kids, witch would actually proove that your whole
bible stuff is a lie.. I'd name you who he had kids if I only
rememberd..

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885
post #39 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

Jesus is Lord, he says "Do all things through me." Therefore, when you
unicycle...you are suppose to do it for him. Implying- Unicycle for
Christ!

KH.

--
juggle508

----------Joshua 1:9 ----------

><> Unicycle for Christ <><

juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701
post #40 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

maxisback wrote:
> How about you read other stuff (that does make more sence).. If you do
> read davinchis code, it does have pretty good "facts" about jesus
> having a fmailly and kids, witch would actually proove that your whole
> bible stuff is a lie.. I'd name you who he had kids if I only
> rememberd..

Da Vinci Code is a fictional book.

--
siafirede

'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057
post #41 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

Before the flame wars get too involved...

I doubt you could actually get a club of unicyclists together for
'unicycling for Christ'. The unicycling community is so small as it
is, and the chances of finding a group in your area that would meet for
that purpose is very slim. It's probably better to just stick with
making a normal unicycling club in your area and just putting your
bumpersticker in your sig line.

--
Spudman

please disregard the previous post.
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752
post #42 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

maxisback wrote:
> How about you read other stuff (that does make more sence).. If you do
> read davinchis code, it does have pretty good "facts" about jesus
> having a fmailly and kids, witch would actually proove that your whole
> bible stuff is a lie.. I'd name you who he had kids if I only
> rememberd..

I have seen jesus act in so many ways it would blow your mind

--
skroboskim

* -stephen-* CCTX
-(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
><> Unicycle for Christ <><

skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663
post #43 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

I ain't going to answer but I have another question. Is it kinda sad
that you have to create a new account just for this topic?
KH.

--
juggle508

----------Joshua 1:9 ----------

><> Unicycle for Christ <><

juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701
post #44 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

Those of you who don't believe in God, Christ, Salvation etc. There is
no point in arguing with you. The life of Christ, Creation, the flood,
all these things can be backed up with archealogical and/or scientific
proof. But arguing with you about that just creates bitterness.

As for those who say unicycling should be seperated from religeon; a
true religeous belief will influence your entire life. Unicycling
included.

I have read threads in here about whether Kris Holm is hot, whether
femal orgasm is of any use, etc. So how is people discussing and
relating a part of their lives that is pivotal to them trivial?

Anyways, I'm not going to argue too much, but I thought I might as well
make a point or two. So yeah, I unicycle, I am a Christian, and I
believe that unicycling can be a strong witnessing tool for Christ. I
ride for Christ.

-matt

--
madmattunipro

><>Unicycle For Christ<><

madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763
post #45 of 177

Re: unicycle for chirst

Hmm okay just checking....I guess we can agree to disagree.

KH.

--
juggle508

><> Unicycle for Christ <><