wet and fun

wafflycat

Guest
Had a thoroughly enjoyable wet and fun 40-50 miler today. No exact mileage
as I didn't have the computer on the bike, but from past experience when I
have, the route comes between those figures. A friend & I went out for a
pootle and had a great time. Went out late morning, had pootle, had lunch in
pub, cuddled pub cat, pootled home via different route to the one we had
come by that morning. Steady rain all morning whilst cycling. Intermittent
heavy showers on the way home. Good fun, good cycling, good company. A great
way to spend a Tuesday!

On Tue, 15 May 2007 18:52:23 +0100,
wafflycat <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:
> Had a thoroughly enjoyable wet and fun 40-50 miler today.

Were you out supporting Nathan at the event at Tilney St. Lawrence
last Sunday morning? I was out visiting a friend who lives at Magdalen
and we passed plenty of riders on the way. Some looked to be going
extremely quickly.

--
Andy Leighton => [email protected]
- Robert Rankin, _They Came And Ate Us_

"Andy Leighton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 15 May 2007 18:52:23 +0100,
> wafflycat <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:
>> Had a thoroughly enjoyable wet and fun 40-50 miler today.

> Were you out supporting Nathan at the event at Tilney St. Lawrence
> last Sunday morning? I was out visiting a friend who lives at Magdalen
> and we passed plenty of riders on the way. Some looked to be going
> extremely quickly.

I wasn't as I was in bed with post-migraine fatigue. Husband was, though.
Nathan did a 1.00.03 that morning, which isn't bad as being a teenage male
he 'doesn't do mornings' :-D

On Tue, 15 May 2007 20:01:09 +0100,
wafflycat <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:

> "Andy Leighton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Tue, 15 May 2007 18:52:23 +0100,
>> wafflycat <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:
>>> Had a thoroughly enjoyable wet and fun 40-50 miler today.

>> Were you out supporting Nathan at the event at Tilney St. Lawrence
>> last Sunday morning? I was out visiting a friend who lives at Magdalen
>> and we passed plenty of riders on the way. Some looked to be going
>> extremely quickly.

> I wasn't as I was in bed with post-migraine fatigue. Husband was, though.
> Nathan did a 1.00.03 that morning, which isn't bad as being a teenage male
> he 'doesn't do mornings' :-D

Ah, it was a 25 then. I did wonder.

It has been some time since I was teenage male and I still don't do
mornings. They must have started at around 9am based on where some
of them were when we went past so it must have been a pretty early
start to get to Tilney and warm up in time for the start. He has
my sympathies.