On a small screen near you

Sandy

Guest
So, I did finally check out yesterday's action, and may continue, drearily.

Observations : the USADA expert claims to "... generate standards for the
international doping community." No joke - his words. I guess we are all
on the same side, now.

Floyd should ditch chewing gum. Wearing a nice tie (tied badly) is no cover
for this.
The sporty types abound ; they are all drinking water from bidon style
plastic bottles.
The video is recommended for all insomniacs.
Someone should have cut taping during the break ; it takes forever to find
the right moment forward.

All polite, so far. No fun at all.
--
Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

Sandy wrote:
> Floyd should ditch chewing gum. Wearing a nice tie (tied badly) is no cover
> for this.

The only possible utility for a tie is to wipe snot if you forgot your
handkerchief at home and to store used chewing gum.

> The sporty types abound ; they are all drinking water from bidon style
> plastic bottles.

But whats inside the bidons. Surely not Jack Daniels ?

On May 15, 3:41 pm, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sandy wrote:
> > Floyd should ditch chewing gum. Wearing a nice tie (tied badly) is no cover
> > for this.

> The only possible utility for a tie is to wipe snot if you forgot your
> handkerchief at home and to store used chewing gum.
>
> > The sporty types abound ; they are all drinking water from bidon style
> > plastic bottles.

> But whats inside the bidons. Surely not Jack Daniels ?

Kevin Millar's not involved so I'd guess not, or maybe he is. He could
testify to being a dope without doping.
Bill C