Annoying idiots on skateboards ....

hobo_chuck

Guest
Ok, today i got up and thought i would take a ride down by the skate
park.
some 8 year old wannabe punks start following me across town calling me
names, but i finnaly lost them crossing main street.... then i started
working on basic skills, practicing wheel walking, ect...
three more idiots drove by with big thumbs up, two little kids started
the standard"look mommy a unicycle!!!" ,a few people on BMX bikes were
wishing they could"ride a bike like that" ........
then an idiot on a skateboard went by"get off the road, clown!!"
then i got mad and went home.....

What do you people do about annoying people?:mad:

--
hobo_chuck
http://www.usenet.com

fortunatly i displayed an unusual amount of self control compared to the
past.......

that last encounter might not have ended well

--
hobo_chuck
http://www.usenet.com

yea no worries bro that stuff has happen to me all the time, thats why i
where head phones with the music so loud i can't hear what people say.

If it makes you feel better, one time when riding i fell victim of a
drive-by paintball shooting. they must have gotten about 10 shots on
me.

Shake it off don't let em tear you down.

--
chicagounicycle

http://www.myspace.com/chicagounicycle
http://www.usenet.com

skaters act like that because they are constantly being hassled by older
people and cops. as soon as they see someone who doesn't seem to fit
into whats "normal" they pick on them... and some are just a**holes.
don't let it get to you.

--
banjo_gun_snake_wheels

John
http://www.usenet.com

hobo_chuck wrote:
> What do you people do about annoying people?:mad:

Wave and smile.

*waves*

:)

:p

--
phlegm
http://www.usenet.com

Just think of this one saying, "jealousy will get you no where." This
is what I think of any time that some one is like that to me.
or on the other hand you could just keep a small stick with you and
toss it in front of the skaters! From experience it will get them off
of their boards.;)

--
enahs
http://www.usenet.com

usually the skaters that hassle you are the posers, just trying to look
cool by putting down anything that's not skating.

--
zfreak220

'4-7-2007 RIP Johnny Hart' (http://tinyurl.com/3ykmht)
KH fund: $166.33/$371.49-$205.16 to go!
http://www.usenet.com

chicagounicycle wrote:
> yea no worries bro that stuff has happen to me all the time, thats why i
> where head phones with the music so loud i can't hear what people say.
>
> If it makes you feel better, one time when riding i fell victim of a
> drive-by paintball shooting. they must have gotten about 10 shots on
> me.
>
> Shake it off don't let em tear you down.

memorise the number plate and get them arrested

--
thejdw

http://www.usenet.com

zfreak220 wrote:
> usually the skaters that hassle you are the posers, just trying to look
> cool by putting down anything that's not skating.

I agree with that.

--
enahs
http://www.usenet.com

enahs wrote:
> I agree with that.

+1

I skate alot, and skatings not like that.

we eat people we don't like, we don't do any of that stupid clown
stuff...

:)

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

http://www.usenet.com

mornish wrote:
> +1
>
> I skate alot, and skatings not like that.

You're syaing there are no poser skaters out there? Maybe not in the
group you skate with, but they certainly exist.

We always found that it was the posers that gave trouble, the good
skaters seemed to appreciate the difficulty of what we were trying to
do.

--
kington99

Dave

http://www.usenet.com

kington99 wrote:
> You're syaing there are no poser skaters out there? Maybe not in the
> group you skate with, but they certainly exist.
>
> We always found that it was the posers that gave trouble, the good
> skaters seemed to appreciate the difficulty of what we were trying to
> do.

oh, there are difnantly posers out there, they are really annoying.
they don't appreciate anything you do except if its something
"groundbreaking"

--

http://www.usenet.com

hobo_chuck wrote:

> What do you people do about annoying people?:mad:

Pedal-grab their face.

--
tholub
http://www.usenet.com

actually tireing their face usually works better for me...

harass them back. be weird and if you confuse them by what you say not
making a lot of sense they usually just stand their with a dumb look on
their face

--
torkerdx

skianduniaddict wrote:
> never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

http://www.usenet.com

Usally I ingnore them or if I know they dislike gay people I tell them I
love them just to mess with them... or make a sarcastic remark back or
just say "go **** OFF ****** eat my **** you little ******".... mostly
just ignore though...

--
Madison & Laura

New coker coker coker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.usenet.com

hobo_chuck wrote:
> What do you people do about annoying people?:mad:

I laugh directly at them.

--
Brian O.

mscalisi wrote:
> We only need one 36" rim, one that doesn't suck. A properly sized KH rim
> (like the 29er only larger) would be awesome.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.
http://www.usenet.com

mornish wrote:
> oh, there are difnantly posers out there, they are really annoying. they
> don't appreciate anything you do except if its something
> "groundbreaking"

Yeah, the skate posers are generally so paranoid about their own
inadequacies that they'll take any opportunity to focus attention on
something else. Most of the skilled and dedicated skaters at my local
skatepark (where unis and bikes are banned) are intrigued when I skate
there with my old-school boards and (very limited) skills, but there
are also the occasional jerks, too, who usually spend all their time
trying to land some trick that's beyond their skill and never seemingly
having any fun by actually skating.

I try to ignore the jerks when uni-ing, and be as friendly as possible
to those who show interest in the uni.

--
pkittle

*==========================
Peter Kittle * Chico, CA
"The Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
--Billy Bragg
http://www.usenet.com

Just know that what you do is WAY COOLER than anything those people do,
and even if its not true, you wouldnt know if they could do something
cooler anyways. but if you can just be happy when you are praised or
whatever, and just remember that you are way cool for unicycling...:)

--
mess14951
http://www.usenet.com

everyone get called names on uni
its too different for the insecure ones not to take a cheap stab
just give em the finger, or as mentioned above, laugh maniacally at
them

--
mcnuggets300

there's the right way, there's the wrong way, and there's my way
http://www.usenet.com

carry a nerf gun at all times!

skaters around here think that they own the dumb park and they tell me
to get the _____ otta there

--
50 Percent

'click