Can blood thinners aggravate Diabetes etc.?

Kumar

Guest
Hello

There looks to be some relevancy that blood thinner--normal or
medicated may aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and may be
hypertension. It is bit unclear to me in view of common indications,
just opposite.

As such, can you guide me if such relevancy of blood thinner may
aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and hypertention apart
from many other disorders?

Best wishes.

On May 16, 11:30 am, Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> There looks to be some relevancy that blood thinner--normal or
> medicated may aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and may be
> hypertension. It is bit unclear to me in view of common indications,
> just opposite.
>
> As such, can you guide me if such relevancy of blood thinner may
> aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and hypertention apart
> from many other disorders?
>
> Best wishes.

Sorry, i changed alt.support.health to alt.support. diabetes, i meant
on posting.

On May 16, 11:33 am, Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

For dynamic understanding:-

Can persisting hyperglycemia be a cause/reason to hyperglycemia--a
vicious circle? If yes, how?

On May 16, 2:33 am, Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 16, 11:30 am, Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hello

> > There looks to be some relevancy that blood thinner--normal or
> > medicated may aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and may be
> > hypertension. It is bit unclear to me in view of common indications,
> > just opposite.

> > As such, can you guide me if such relevancy of blood thinner may
> > aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and hypertention apart
> > from many other disorders?

> > Best wishes.

> Sorry, i changed alt.support.health to alt.support. diabetes, i meant
> on posting.

Almost any medication can have an effect on my insulin requirements.

If you want to name any specific medication, you can look at the
prescribing information and you will often find that they note that
there can be such interactions.

If you name a specific medication, you might get some specific
comments from me or others with our experience.

Tim.

On May 16, 4:26 am, Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 16, 11:33 am, Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> For dynamic understanding:-
>
> Can persisting hyperglycemia be a cause/reason to hyperglycemia--a
> vicious circle? If yes, how?

There are nonlinearities that make achieving a stable control
difficult for me.
Others here talk about control systems that respond slowly or
slugglishly. In my case, my body doesn't produce any insulin, so all
this has been crystal clear to me for 25 years.

Insulin is most effective when all my other systems are running well.
If something goes wrong, and I'm not able to exercise like I want, or
I've got some sort of virus or infection going on, then the insulin
isn't so effective and my bg's will be high. And if my bg's are high I
don't feel like exercising, or all the other things that keep me
running well. I would not describe the overall result being a "vicious
circle" most of the time (although in fact I have used that exact
phrase in the past!) but rather a very delicate balancing act. And
it's not just physical things but emotional and mental states coming
into play too.

Kumar, sometimes I feel that your questions are phrased way too
broadly, and while you're obviously fishing about for some
correlation, you will often get not the broad correlation you seem to
be fishing for but some specific examples out of me. Strangely enough
when I provide specific examples out of my experience others resort to
name-calling. Other times you seem to get stuck in a "vicious circle"
with our favorite trolls working well away from specifics but stuck in
stupid generalities that (to be honest) I simply don't care about.

Tim.

On May 16, 5:32 pm, Tim Shoppa <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 16, 4:26 am, Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On May 16, 11:33 am, Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

> > For dynamic understanding:-

> > Can persisting hyperglycemia be a cause/reason to hyperglycemia--a
> > vicious circle? If yes, how?

> There are nonlinearities that make achieving a stable control
> difficult for me.
> Others here talk about control systems that respond slowly or
> slugglishly. In my case, my body doesn't produce any insulin, so all
> this has been crystal clear to me for 25 years.
>
> Insulin is most effective when all my other systems are running well.
> If something goes wrong, and I'm not able to exercise like I want, or
> I've got some sort of virus or infection going on, then the insulin
> isn't so effective and my bg's will be high. And if my bg's are high I
> don't feel like exercising, or all the other things that keep me
> running well. I would not describe the overall result being a "vicious
> circle" most of the time (although in fact I have used that exact
> phrase in the past!) but rather a very delicate balancing act. And
> it's not just physical things but emotional and mental states coming
> into play too.
>
> Kumar, sometimes I feel that your questions are phrased way too
> broadly, and while you're obviously fishing about for some
> correlation, you will often get not the broad correlation you seem to
> be fishing for but some specific examples out of me. Strangely enough
> when I provide specific examples out of my experience others resort to
> name-calling. Other times you seem to get stuck in a "vicious circle"
> with our favorite trolls working well away from specifics but stuck in
> stupid generalities that (to be honest) I simply don't care about.
>
> Tim.

I invite and respect honest anf frank views. Frankly, I am not sure
about everything told about diabetes2 with IR, so I want to understand
and evaluate all possibilities.I don't want to die without
understanding truth. Your case is different alike type1(sorry for that
and congratulate that you are managing well). Here, I want to
understand about persisting hyperglycemia due to so thought as insulin
resistance also thought as insulin's insenstiveness. My questions are:

1. Can persisting hyperglycemia be a reason/cause to getting
hyperglycemia as vicious cycle due to reasons **other than additional
food intake which may be as a result of decreased glucose utilization?

2. Can all or many cases of persistant hyperglycemia, so thought due
to insulin resistance, be as a result of decreased exposure of insulin
to target cells instead of its decreased senstivity to target cells as
a result of which insulin just wasted due to its lesser half life?

No, "blood thinners" do not aggravate diabetes.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> Hello
>
> There looks to be some relevancy that blood thinner--normal or
> medicated may aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and may be
> hypertension. It is bit unclear to me in view of common indications,
> just opposite.
>
> As such, can you guide me if such relevancy of blood thinner may
> aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and hypertention apart
> from many other disorders?
>
> Best wishes.

On May 18, 3:23 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> No, "blood thinners" do not aggravate diabetes.
>
> May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth
>

> convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Hello

> > There looks to be some relevancy that blood thinner--normal or
> > medicated may aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and may be
> > hypertension. It is bit unclear to me in view of common indications,
> > just opposite.

> > As such, can you guide me if such relevancy of blood thinner may
> > aggrevate hyperglycemia, insulin resistance and hypertention apart
> > from many other disorders?

> > Best wishes.- Hide quoted text -

HOW CAN WE MEASURE THIN/THICK BLOOD OR HYPO/HYPERTOCIC BLOOD? HOW hypo/
hypetonic blood effect?