varieties of fish

I'm paying more attention to my shopping list to include a variety
read meat, chicken, fish, tofu, etc.

What kinds of fish have been found to have the most to offer of
whatever fish are good for? (Omega 3's, potassium, ...)

On Jun 4, 7:45 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> I'm paying more attention to my shopping list to include a variety
> read meat, chicken, fish, tofu, etc.

> What kinds of fish have been found to have the most to offer of
> whatever fish are good for? (Omega 3's, potassium, ...)

Omega 3 fatty acids are high in saltwater fish low on the food chain
such as sardines, mackeral, herring, salmon, and some freshwater fish
such as trout.

--
Ron