Re: Coming soon on Semi-Homade: Fast/Slow Cooking

Ubiquitous

>Again with warming the slowcooker insert. I throw mine in straight from the
>freezer and have never had a problem. She's nuts!

No, she's drunk.

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

Ubiquitous wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> Again with warming the slowcooker insert. I throw mine in straight from the
>> freezer and have never had a problem. She's nuts!

> No, she's drunk.

I start mine straight from the fridge/freezer too, but I put it into a
COLD cooker. That's her point.

<and trust me, I wouldn't dream of defending her>