Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: Bob Pastorio remains dead since April Fool's day and diabetic David Silv

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
convicted neighbor David Silverman wrote:
> > convicted and stricken neighbor Vicki Beausoleil (percy) wrote:

> >> Absolutely seconded.
> >>
> >> Vicki

> > Suggested reading:
> >
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/076607b89191ca34?

> > Oops.
> >
> > Additional suggested reading:
> >
> > http://abchung.livejournal.com/1176.html?thread=21144#t21144
> >
> > Behold in wonder and amazement what has happened to the AUK web site
> > after GOD destroyed it:
> >
> > http://NetCabal.com/

> Not very competent, your god.

In a word:

Projection.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD bless you mightily.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ

Perhaps you ought to look for another one.
> Since you are a qualified cardiologist, might I suggest Huitzilpotchli?
> --
> David Silverman AA#2208
> To err is human, humans wrote the Bible, so guess what...

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> popped their head through
the hatch and pleaded:

> convicted neighbor David Silverman wrote:

>>> Suggested reading:

>>> Oops.
>>>
>>> Additional suggested reading:
>>>
>>> http://abchung.livejournal.com/1176.html?thread=21144#t21144
>>>
>>> Behold in wonder and amazement what has happened to the AUK web site
>>> after GOD destroyed it:
>>>
>>> http://NetCabal.com/

>> Not very competent, your god.

http://www.caballista.org/auk/

http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=Chung

Oops. Chung is caught lying again!

--
David Silverman AA#2208
Ask not How many Chrstians it takes to change a light bulb, ask how many

"Elocutus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> popped their head through

>>> Not very competent, your god.

> http://www.caballista.org/auk/
>
> http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=Chung

Impressive indeed. Would look nice on his CV. Although I wonder if any of
it will count as professional development.

convicted neighbor David Silverman (Elocutus) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor David Silverman wrote:

> >> Not very competent, your god.

HE remains omnipotent.

> http://www.caballista.org/auk/
>
> http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=Chung
>
> Oops. Chung is caught lying again!

As if building a temple in New Orleans would be the same as rebuilding
**the** Temple in Jerusalem.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.