Re: Diabetes and Glycogen?

Kumar

Guest
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > snip> > > > Whether VATs are formed independetly of total fats status
> > or above

> > > No. The IR arises as a consequence of VAT and not SAT.

> > Can it be possible that IR starts on start of VAT formation, when SAT
> > stores are exausted and increases on increase in VAT?

> IR starts because of harmful inflammatory cytokines from VAT.

Start of of harmful inflammatory cytokines starts with start of VAT
forming and start of VAT forming will be on exhausting of SAT sores?

> > It looks, VAT are formed may be for ugent/immediate energy need, if
> > SAT's breakdown somehow are resisted to be used probably due to more
> > and continual insulin?

> Incorrect.

Though it is unclear but immediate enegy availability from VAT is
indicative in some sistes. Probably, VAT formation may occur in cases
of breakdown of enegy stores are resisted?
> > Though VAT may be considered pathological but
> > still may have some purpose?

> The purpose is to cause pathology... to cause harm.

Can't there be some pathology but more benefit for survival--immediate
available of energy on need if other energy stores are restricted/
resisted?

> May GOD bless you.

Thanks.

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > >
> > > snip> > > > Whether VATs are formed independetly of total fats status
> > > or above

> > > Can it be possible that IR starts on start of VAT formation, when SAT
> > > stores are exausted and increases on increase in VAT?

> > IR starts because of harmful inflammatory cytokines from VAT.

> Start of of harmful inflammatory cytokines starts with start of VAT
> forming and start of VAT forming will be on exhausting of SAT sores?

VAT starts forming when there is overeating.

> > > It looks, VAT are formed may be for ugent/immediate energy need, if
> > > SAT's breakdown somehow are resisted to be used probably due to more
> > > and continual insulin?

> > Incorrect.

> Though it is unclear but immediate enegy availability from VAT is
> indicative in some sistes. Probably, VAT formation may occur in cases
> of breakdown of enegy stores are resisted?

VAT formation occurs when there is overeating.

> > > Though VAT may be considered pathological but
> > > still may have some purpose?

> > The purpose is to cause pathology... to cause harm.

> Can't there be some pathology but more benefit for survival--immediate
> available of energy on need if other energy stores are restricted/
> resisted?

Such is the purpose of glycogen and not VAT.

> > May GOD bless you.

> Thanks.

You are welcome.

Have redirected your thanks to GOD so we will both be blessed.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Especially dear Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://pics.livejournal.com/bobs_amanuensis/pic/0000z24f/g1

On Mar 28, 10:19 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > IR starts because of harmful inflammatory cytokines from VAT.

> > Start of of harmful inflammatory cytokines starts with start of VAT
> > forming and start of VAT forming will be on exhausting of SAT sores?

> VAT starts forming when there is overeating.

Whether SAT and VAT formations can go together or VAT follow after
SAT formations are exhausted?

> > > Incorrect.

> > Though it is unclear but immediate enegy availability from VAT is
> > indicative in some states. Probably, VAT formation may occur in cases
> > of breakdown of enegy stores are resisted?

> VAT formation occurs when there is overeating.

Logically, it looks bit unclear that self body's oriented creations
i.e. VAT formation has no purpose?
in contributing to some useful purpose of survival. Why not SAT go on
increasing instead VAT formation? Vascular densities in VAT may be
more, accordingly-- it may serve a purpose of immediate energy store
though some harmful.

> > > The purpose is to cause pathology... to cause harm.

Whether VATformation is a body' oriented mechanism or not?
> > Can't there be some pathology but more benefit for survival--immediate
> > available of energy on need if other energy stores are restricted/
> > resisted?

> Such is the purpose of glycogen and not VAT.

I think glycogen's breakdown is also effected due to more and
contimual action of insulin whereas insulin don't effect VAT's
breakdown?

" Few Insulin's actions:
Increased glycogen synthesis - insulin forces storage of glucose in
liver (and muscle) cells in the form of glycogen; lowered levels of
insulin cause liver cells to convert glycogen to glucose and excrete
it into the blood. This is the clinical action of insulin which is
directly useful in reducing high blood glucose levels as in diabetes.
Increased esterification of fatty acids - forces adipose tissue to
make fats (ie, triglycerides) from fatty acid esters; lack of insulin
causes the reverse.
Decreased lipolysis - forces reduction in conversion of fat cell lipid
stores into blood fatty acids; lack of insulin causes the reverse.
Decreased gluconeogenesis - decreases production of glucose from
various substrates in liver; lack of insulin causes glucose production
from assorted substrates in the liver and elsewhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin "

In absence of or if breakdown of energy stores are restricted due to
more and continual action of insulin, how body can derive energy for
its immediate need?
> > > May GOD bless you.

> > Thanks.

> You are welcome.
>
> Have redirected your thanks to GOD so we will both be blessed.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
> neighbors:http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Especially dear Bob(this one) Pastorio:http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal....ejournal.com/bobs_amanuensis/pic/0000z24f/g1- Hide quoted text -

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:

> > > Start of of harmful inflammatory cytokines starts with start of VAT
> > > forming and start of VAT forming will be on exhausting of SAT sores?

> > VAT starts forming when there is overeating.

> Whether SAT and VAT formations can go together or VAT follow after
> SAT formations are exhausted?

Depends on GOD's design of your body.

Wiser to not overeat.

> > > Though it is unclear but immediate enegy availability from VAT is
> > > indicative in some states. Probably, VAT formation may occur in cases
> > > of breakdown of enegy stores are resisted?

> > VAT formation occurs when there is overeating.

> Logically, it looks bit unclear that self body's oriented creations
> i.e. VAT formation has no purpose?

VAT formation is the penalty for the sin of overeating (gluttony).

> in contributing to some useful purpose of survival. Why not SAT go on
> increasing instead VAT formation? Vascular densities in VAT may be
> more, accordingly-- it may serve a purpose of immediate energy store
> though some harmful.

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> Whether VATformation is a body' oriented mechanism or not?

It is a GOD mandated mechanism of chastening.

> > > Can't there be some pathology but more benefit for survival--immediate
> > > available of energy on need if other energy stores are restricted/
> > > resisted?

> > Such is the purpose of glycogen and not VAT.

> I think glycogen's breakdown is also effected due to more and
> contimual action of insulin whereas insulin don't effect VAT's
> breakdown?

Glycogenolysis is actually dependent on less insulin and not more.

> " Few Insulin's actions:
> Increased glycogen synthesis - insulin forces storage of glucose in
> liver (and muscle) cells in the form of glycogen; lowered levels of
> insulin cause liver cells to convert glycogen to glucose and excrete
> it into the blood. This is the clinical action of insulin which is
> directly useful in reducing high blood glucose levels as in diabetes.
> Increased esterification of fatty acids - forces adipose tissue to
> make fats (ie, triglycerides) from fatty acid esters; lack of insulin
> causes the reverse.
> Decreased lipolysis - forces reduction in conversion of fat cell lipid
> stores into blood fatty acids; lack of insulin causes the reverse.
> Decreased gluconeogenesis - decreases production of glucose from
> various substrates in liver; lack of insulin causes glucose production
> from assorted substrates in the liver and elsewhere.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin "
>
> In absence of or if breakdown of energy stores are restricted due to
> more and continual action of insulin, how body can derive energy for
> its immediate need?

If the body has an immediate need for energy, glucose levels will be
lower thereby suppressing insulin release.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

On Apr 1, 5:36 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > VAT starts forming when there is overeating.

> > Whether SAT and VAT formations can go together or VAT follow after
> > SAT formations are exhausted?

> Depends on GOD's design of your body.

Pls tell me about few GOD's designs in this respect?
> Wiser to not overeat.

Yes, that is absolute unless there is some medical reason.

> > > VAT formation occurs when there is overeating.

> > Logically, it looks bit unclear that self body's oriented creations
> > i.e. VAT formation has no purpose?

> VAT formation is the penalty for the sin of overeating (gluttony).

Can't it be a penalty for some other disorder--natural or manmade?
> > in contributing to some useful purpose of survival. Why not SAT go on
> > increasing instead VAT formation? Vascular densities in VAT may be
> > more, accordingly-- it may serve a purpose of immediate energy store
> > though some harmful.

> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.

> > Whether VATformation is a body' oriented mechanism or not?

> It is a GOD mandated mechanism of chastening.

> > > Such is the purpose of glycogen and not VAT.

> > I think glycogen's breakdown is also effected due to more and
> > contimual action of insulin whereas insulin don't effect VAT's
> > breakdown?

> Glycogenolysis is actually dependent on less insulin and not more.

Yes I meant glycogen's breakdown effected, means lesser
Glycogenolysis due to more and continual insulin's exposure as per
indicated action of insulin. As such, if more and continual insulin's
exposure can reduce Glycogenolysis, then, immediate energy may not be
available from this source. However, if VAT's breakdown is non-insulin
dependant then energy can be derived from this(VAT) source/stores?

> > " Few Insulin's actions:
> > Increased glycogen synthesis - insulin forces storage of glucose in
> > liver (and muscle) cells in the form of glycogen; lowered levels of
> > insulin cause liver cells to convert glycogen to glucose and excrete
> > it into the blood. This is the clinical action of insulin which is
> > directly useful in reducing high blood glucose levels as in diabetes.
> > Increased esterification of fatty acids - forces adipose tissue to
> > make fats (ie, triglycerides) from fatty acid esters; lack of insulin
> > causes the reverse.
> > Decreased lipolysis - forces reduction in conversion of fat cell lipid
> > stores into blood fatty acids; lack of insulin causes the reverse.
> > Decreased gluconeogenesis - decreases production of glucose from
> > various substrates in liver; lack of insulin causes glucose production
> > from assorted substrates in the liver and elsewhere.
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin"

> > In absence of or if breakdown of energy stores are restricted due to
> > more and continual action of insulin, how body can derive energy for
> > its immediate need?

> If the body has an immediate need for energy, glucose levels will be
> lower thereby suppressing insulin release.

What about on exposure of exogenous insulin esp. long acting?

Moreover this action may vary in insulin resistant cases?

On breakdown of VAT, whether body gets some immediate energy or not?

Whether VAT have more blood circulations than SAT?

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com- Hide quoted text -

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:

> > > Whether SAT and VAT formations can go together or VAT follow after
> > > SAT formations are exhausted?

> > Depends on GOD's design of your body.

> Pls tell me about few GOD's designs in this respect?

Only GOD knows.

> > Wiser to not overeat.

> Yes, that is absolute unless there is some medical reason.

There is no medical reason to overeat.

> > > Logically, it looks bit unclear that self body's oriented creations
> > > i.e. VAT formation has no purpose?

> > VAT formation is the penalty for the sin of overeating (gluttony).

> Can't it be a penalty for some other disorder--natural or manmade?

No.

> > > in contributing to some useful purpose of survival. Why not SAT go on
> > > increasing instead VAT formation? Vascular densities in VAT may be
> > > more, accordingly-- it may serve a purpose of immediate energy store
> > > though some harmful.

> > "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > Amen.

> > > Whether VATformation is a body' oriented mechanism or not?

> > It is a GOD mandated mechanism of chastening.

> > > I think glycogen's breakdown is also effected due to more and
> > > contimual action of insulin whereas insulin don't effect VAT's
> > > breakdown?

> > Glycogenolysis is actually dependent on less insulin and not more.

> Yes I meant glycogen's breakdown effected, means lesser
> Glycogenolysis due to more and continual insulin's exposure as per
> indicated action of insulin. As such, if more and continual insulin's
> exposure can reduce Glycogenolysis, then, immediate energy may not be
> from this source. However, if VAT's breakdown is non-insulin
> dependant then energy can be derived from this(VAT) source/stores?

Again, if there is a need for energy, insulin levels will be lowered.

> > > " Few Insulin's actions:
> > > Increased glycogen synthesis - insulin forces storage of glucose in
> > > liver (and muscle) cells in the form of glycogen; lowered levels of
> > > insulin cause liver cells to convert glycogen to glucose and excrete
> > > it into the blood. This is the clinical action of insulin which is
> > > directly useful in reducing high blood glucose levels as in diabetes.
> > > Increased esterification of fatty acids - forces adipose tissue to
> > > make fats (ie, triglycerides) from fatty acid esters; lack of insulin
> > > causes the reverse.
> > > Decreased lipolysis - forces reduction in conversion of fat cell lipid
> > > stores into blood fatty acids; lack of insulin causes the reverse.
> > > Decreased gluconeogenesis - decreases production of glucose from
> > > various substrates in liver; lack of insulin causes glucose production
> > > from assorted substrates in the liver and elsewhere.
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin"

> > > In absence of or if breakdown of energy stores are restricted due to
> > > more and continual action of insulin, how body can derive energy for
> > > its immediate need?

> > If the body has an immediate need for energy, glucose levels will be
> > lower thereby suppressing insulin release.

> What about on exposure of exogenous insulin esp. long acting?

Then there will be a higher risk of hypoglycemia.

> Moreover this action may vary in insulin resistant cases?

The risk would remain.

> On breakdown of VAT, whether body gets some immediate energy or not?

Nothing clinically significant.

> Whether VAT have more blood circulations than SAT?

It is more vascular because of location.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Especially dear Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://pics.livejournal.com/bobs_amanuensis/pic/0000z24f/g1

On Apr 1, 10:12 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> > > Depends on GOD's design of your body.

> > Pls tell me about few GOD's designs in this respect?

> Only GOD knows.

Then, how can we say for sure that, SAT and VAT formations depend on
GOD's designs ?
> > > Wiser to not overeat.

> > Yes, that is absolute unless there is some medical reason.

> There is no medical reason to overeat.

More and continual insulin. either endo or exogenous?

> > > VAT formation is the penalty for the sin of overeating (gluttony).

> > Can't it be a penalty for some other disorder--natural or manmade?

> No.

> > > "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit

> > > Amen.

> > > It is a GOD mandated mechanism of chastening.

> > > Glycogenolysis is actually dependent on less insulin and not more.

> > Yes I meant glycogen's breakdown effected, means lesser
> > Glycogenolysis due to more and continual insulin's exposure as per
> > indicated action of insulin. As such, if more and continual insulin's
> > exposure can reduce Glycogenolysis, then, immediate energy may not be
> > from this source. However, if VAT's breakdown is non-insulin
> > dependant then energy can be derived from this(VAT) source/stores?

> Again, if there is a need for energy, insulin levels will be lowered.

It looks bit logical that, on exposure of more and continual insulin,
natural(prediabetic/IR case)
or exogenous, resist and restricts energy release from energy stores
which persisting hyperglycemia and/or VAT may compensate? May be,
these factors result into overeating. As such, why can't more and
continual exposure of insulin be the basic reason to getting diabetes2
related problems. In IDDM
there may not be exposure of more and continual insulin, so may get
better control from less insulin
?

> > > If the body has an immediate need for energy, glucose levels will be
> > > lower thereby suppressing insulin release.

> > What about on exposure of exogenous insulin esp. long acting?

> Then there will be a higher risk of hypoglycemia.

In case of insulin resistant people?
> > Moreover this action may vary in insulin resistant cases?

> The risk would remain.

May be, therefore a need to maintain energy from persisting
hyperglycemia, IR and VAT's stores?

> > On breakdown of VAT, whether body gets some immediate energy or not?

> Nothing clinically significant.

But the amount of VATs in diabetics can be significant? As such, Why
its breakdown can't provide significant and immediate energy(due to
more vascular as you said)?

> > Whether VAT have more blood circulations than SAT?

> It is more vascular because of location.
>
> May GOD bless you.

HE MAY as my intentions remain true and pure which may make me getting
HIS graces and resistent to many adversities?

> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
> neighbors:http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Especially dear Bob(this one) Pastorio:http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal....ejournal.com/bobs_amanuensis/pic/0000z24f/g1- Hide quoted text -

> > > Pls tell me about few GOD's designs in this respect?

> > Only GOD knows.

> Then, how can we say for sure that, SAT and VAT formations depend on
> GOD's designs ?

HE created us.

LORD Almighty GOD is the Creator of the universe and Author of all
reality (even the alternate ones).

> > > Yes, that is absolute unless there is some medical reason.

> > There is no medical reason to overeat.

> More and continual insulin. either endo or exogenous?

No.

> > > Can't it be a penalty for some other disorder--natural or manmade?

> > No.

> > > Yes I meant glycogen's breakdown effected, means lesser
> > > Glycogenolysis due to more and continual insulin's exposure as per
> > > indicated action of insulin. As such, if more and continual insulin's
> > > exposure can reduce Glycogenolysis, then, immediate energy may not be
> > > from this source. However, if VAT's breakdown is non-insulin
> > > dependant then energy can be derived from this(VAT) source/stores?

> > Again, if there is a need for energy, insulin levels will be lowered.

> It looks bit logical that, on exposure of more and continual insulin,
> natural(prediabetic/IR case)
> or exogenous, resist and restricts energy release from energy stores
> which persisting hyperglycemia and/or VAT may compensate?

VAT is pathological.

> May be,
> these factors result into overeating. As such, why can't more and
> continual exposure of insulin be the basic reason to getting diabetes2

No.

> related problems. In IDDM
> there may not be exposure of more and continual insulin, so may get
> better control from less insulin ?

IDDM do not typically have better control compared to Type-2
diabetics.

> > > What about on exposure of exogenous insulin esp. long acting?

> > Then there will be a higher risk of hypoglycemia.

> In case of insulin resistant people?

Correct.

> > > Moreover this action may vary in insulin resistant cases?

> > The risk would remain.

> May be, therefore a need to maintain energy from persisting
> hyperglycemia, IR and VAT's stores?

No.

> > > On breakdown of VAT, whether body gets some immediate energy or not?

> > Nothing clinically significant.

> But the amount of VATs in diabetics can be significant? As such, Why
> its breakdown can't provide significant and immediate energy(due to
> more vascular as you said)?

By GOD's design.

> > > Whether VAT have more blood circulations than SAT?

> > It is more vascular because of location.
> >
> > May GOD bless you.

> HE MAY as my intentions remain true and pure which may make me getting
> HIS graces and resistent to many adversities?

GOD's will be done and not our wills.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

On Apr 2, 6:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:
snip> > > Again, if there is a need for energy, insulin levels will be
lowered.

> > It looks bit logical that, on exposure of more and continual insulin,
> > natural(prediabetic/IR case)
> > or exogenous, resist and restricts energy release from energy stores
> > which persisting hyperglycemia and/or VAT may compensate?

> VAT is pathological.

Do we get many conditions in our body which are some pathological but
beneficial in nett for survival?
> > May be,
> > these factors result into overeating. As such, why can't more and
> > continual exposure of insulin be the basic reason to getting diabetes2

> No.
>
> > related problems. In IDDM
> > there may not be exposure of more and continual insulin, so may get
> > better control from less insulin ?

> IDDM do not typically have better control compared to Type-2
> diabetics.

How insulin's effects are different in IDDM and in NIDDM?

> > > Then there will be a higher risk of hypoglycemia.

> > In case of insulin resistant people?

> Correct.

Btw, insulin is less effective in IR cases and so glucose uptake is
impaired. As such, why a diabetic2 with IR don't get hypoglycemic type
symtoms?

> > > The risk would remain.

> > May be, therefore a need to maintain energy from persisting
> > hyperglycemia, IR and VAT's stores?

> No.

Sorry but, due to indicated actions of insulin about decreased
breakdown of energy stores, on more and continual exposure of insulin
above thought can persist.

> > > Nothing clinically significant.

> > But the amount of VATs in diabetics can be significant? As such, Why
> > its breakdown can't provide significant and immediate energy(due to
> > more vascular as you said)?

> By GOD's design.

How much energy we can get from VATs breakdown?

> > > It is more vascular because of location.

> > > May GOD bless you.

> > HE MAY as my intentions remain true and pure which may make me getting
> > HIS graces and resistent to many adversities?

> GOD's will be done and not our wills.

We can only do our duty, rest HE will only decide.
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com- Hide quoted text -

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:

> snip> > > Again, if there is a need for energy, insulin levels will be
> lowered.
> >
> > > It looks bit logical that, on exposure of more and continual insulin,
> > > natural(prediabetic/IR case)
> > > or exogenous, resist and restricts energy release from energy stores
> > > which persisting hyperglycemia and/or VAT may compensate?

> > VAT is pathological.

> Do we get many conditions in our body which are some pathological but
> beneficial in nett for survival?

There is nothing beneficial about VAT.

> > > May be,
> > > these factors result into overeating. As such, why can't more and
> > > continual exposure of insulin be the basic reason to getting diabetes2

> > No.
> >
> > > related problems. In IDDM
> > > there may not be exposure of more and continual insulin, so may get
> > > better control from less insulin ?

> > IDDM do not typically have better control compared to Type-2
> > diabetics.

> How insulin's effects are different in IDDM and in NIDDM?

No difference in overall insulin effect in type-1 compared to type-2
diabetics except in the size of the effect.

> > > In case of insulin resistant people?

> > Correct.

> Btw, insulin is less effective in IR cases and so glucose uptake is
> impaired. As such, why a diabetic2 with IR don't get hypoglycemic type
> symtoms?

They do when they become hypoglycemic.

> > > May be, therefore a need to maintain energy from persisting
> > > hyperglycemia, IR and VAT's stores?

> > No.

> Sorry but, due to indicated actions of insulin about decreased
> breakdown of energy stores, on more and continual exposure of insulin
> above thought can persist.

The problem arises from overeating and not from insulin exposure.

> > > But the amount of VATs in diabetics can be significant? As such, Why
> > > its breakdown can't provide significant and immediate energy(due to
> > > more vascular as you said)?

> > By GOD's design.

> How much energy we can get from VATs breakdown?

Nothing that we actually need because there are glycogen and SAT
stores which are non-pathological.

> > > HE MAY as my intentions remain true and pure which may make me getting
> > > HIS graces and resistent to many adversities?

> > GOD's will be done and not our wills.

> We can only do our duty, rest HE will only decide.

Our duty is to seek HIM out, know HIS commandments, and then obey HIM.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

About the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://abchung.livejournal.com/986.html?thread=16090#t16090

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://tinyurl.com/3bshdc

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > snip> > > Again, if there is a need for energy, insulin levels will be
> > lowered.

> > > VAT is pathological.

> > Do we get many conditions in our body which are some pathological but
> > beneficial in nett for survival?

> There is nothing beneficial about VAT.

> > > No.

> > > IDDM do not typically have better control compared to Type-2
> > > diabetics.

> > How insulin's effects are different in IDDM and in NIDDM?

> No difference in overall insulin effect in type-1 compared to type-2
> diabetics except in the size of the effect.

> > > Correct.

> > Btw, insulin is less effective in IR cases and so glucose uptake is
> > impaired. As such, why a diabetic2 with IR don't get hypoglycemic type
> > symtoms?

> They do when they become hypoglycemic.

Whether hypoglycemia just result into lesser availability so lesser
uptake of glucose by target cells or also causes some other
instabilities? Insulin resistance also express similar condition i.e.
lesser uptake by target cells?

> > > No.

> > Sorry but, due to indicated actions of insulin about decreased
> > breakdown of energy stores, on more and continual exposure of insulin
> > above thought can persist.

> The problem arises from overeating and not from insulin exposure.

Overeatings and exogenous insulin can cause more and continual
insulin's exposures.

> > > By GOD's design.

> > How much energy we can get from VATs breakdown?

> Nothing that we actually need because there are glycogen and SAT
> stores which are non-pathological.

But energy from these stores can be resisted or restricted due to more
and continual exposure of exo/endo genous insulin. Then in such case,
how body will get immediate needed energy?

> > > GOD's will be done and not our wills.

> > We can only do our duty, rest HE will only decide.

> Our duty is to seek HIM out, know HIS commandments, and then obey HIM.

Pls tell me more about " seek HIM out".
> May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
> neighbors:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob
>
> As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love
>
> About the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://abchung.livejournal.com/986.html?thread=16090#t16090
>
> The Official SMC FAQ List:
> http://tinyurl.com/3bshdc

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldlywrote:
> > convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > snip> > > Again, if there is a need for energy, insulin levels will be
> > > lowered.

> > > Do we get many conditions in our body which are some pathological but
> > > beneficial in nett for survival?

> > There is nothing beneficial about VAT.

> > > How insulin's effects are different in IDDM and in NIDDM?

> > No difference in overall insulin effect in type-1 compared to type-2
> > diabetics except in the size of the effect.

> > > Btw, insulin is less effective in IR cases and so glucose uptake is
> > > impaired. As such, why a diabetic2 with IR don't get hypoglycemic type
> > > symtoms?

> > They do when they become hypoglycemic.

> Whether hypoglycemia just result into lesser availability so lesser
> uptake of glucose by target cells or also causes some other
> instabilities? Insulin resistance also express similar condition i.e.
> lesser uptake by target cells?

Insulin resistance and hypoglycemia are not synonymous.

> > > Sorry but, due to indicated actions of insulin about decreased
> > > breakdown of energy stores, on more and continual exposure of insulin
> > > above thought can persist.

> > The problem arises from overeating and not from insulin exposure.

> Overeatings and exogenous insulin can cause more and continual
> insulin's exposures.

Stop overeating and the problem is solved.

> > > How much energy we can get from VATs breakdown?

> > Nothing that we actually need because there are glycogen and SAT
> > stores which are non-pathological.

> But energy from these stores can be resisted or restricted due to more
> and continual exposure of exo/endo genous insulin. Then in such case,
> how body will get immediate needed energy?

Either for glycogenolysis or gluconeogenesis.

> > > We can only do our duty, rest HE will only decide.

> > Our duty is to seek HIM out, know HIS commandments, and then obey HIM.

> Pls tell me more about " seek HIM out".

Prayer.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

On Apr 4, 9:34 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldlywrote:

> > > There is nothing beneficial about VAT.

> > > No difference in overall insulin effect in type-1 compared to type-2
> > > diabetics except in the size of the effect.

> > > They do when they become hypoglycemic.

> > Whether hypoglycemia just result into lesser availability so lesser
> > uptake of glucose by target cells or also causes some other
> > instabilities? Insulin resistance also express similar condition i.e.
> > lesser uptake by target cells?

> Insulin resistance and hypoglycemia are not synonymous.

Yes that can be a thought to understand what really a so thought
hypoglycemia is, either lack of glucose or an instability of minerals
or other body's constituents caused by either low glucose or by low
insulin?

> > > The problem arises from overeating and not from insulin exposure.

> > Overeatings and exogenous insulin can cause more and continual
> > insulin's exposures.

> Stop overeating and the problem is solved.

Yes but that can be the main cause of getting the disease. No meaning
of medical involment in many cases, if a patient can overcome the main
cause. But the problem can be in overcoming the main cause.

> > > Nothing that we actually need because there are glycogen and SAT
> > > stores which are non-pathological.

> > But energy from these stores can be resisted or restricted due to more
> > and continual exposure of exo/endo genous insulin. Then in such case,
> > how body will get immediate needed energy?

> Either for glycogenolysis or gluconeogenesis.

How on more and continual exposure of exo/endo genous insulin which
may resist energy stores breakdown?

Alike other energy stores, can more and continual insulin's exposure
also resist or restrict breakdown of VATs?

> > > Our duty is to seek HIM out, know HIS commandments, and then obey HIM.

> > Pls tell me more about " seek HIM out".

> Prayer.

What do you mean by " seek HIM out"?
> May GOD bless you.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
> neighbors:http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob
>
> As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love- Hide quoted text -

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:

> > > Whether hypoglycemia just result into lesser availability so lesser
> > > uptake of glucose by target cells or also causes some other
> > > instabilities? Insulin resistance also express similar condition i.e.
> > > lesser uptake by target cells?

> > Insulin resistance and hypoglycemia are not synonymous.

> Yes that can be a thought to understand what really a so thought
> hypoglycemia is, either lack of glucose or an instability of minerals
> or other body's constituents caused by either low glucose or by low
> insulin?

Hypoglycemia is simply low serum glucose and not instability of
minerals.

> > > Overeatings and exogenous insulin can cause more and continual
> > > insulin's exposures.

> > Stop overeating and the problem is solved.

> Yes but that can be the main cause of getting the disease.

Not can but **is** the cause of the disease.

> No meaning
> of medical involment in many cases, if a patient can overcome the main
> cause. But the problem can be in overcoming the main cause.

Simply stop overeating:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

Works every time. There is now even a one million dollar guarantee:

http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

Suggested reading:

http://abchung.livejournal.com/986.html?thread=16090#t16090

> > > But energy from these stores can be resisted or restricted due to more
> > > and continual exposure of exo/endo genous insulin. Then in such case,
> > > how body will get immediate needed energy?

> > Either by glycogenolysis or gluconeogenesis.

> How on more and continual exposure of exo/endo genous insulin which
> may resist energy stores breakdown?

Insulin levels will be low when there is need for energy.

> Alike other energy stores, can more and continual insulin's exposure
> also resist or restrict breakdown of VATs?

Insulin levels will be high when there is no need for energy.

> > > Pls tell me more about " seek HIM out".

> > Prayer.

> What do you mean by " seek HIM out"?

http://abchung.livejournal.com/1176.html?thread=21144#t21144

May GOD bless you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Insulin resistance and hypoglycemia are not synonymous.

> > Yes that can be a thought to understand what really a so thought
> > hypoglycemia is, either lack of glucose or an instability of minerals
> > or other body's constituents caused by either low glucose or by low
> > insulin?

> Hypoglycemia is simply low serum glucose and not instability of
> minerals.

In real, hypoglycemia symptoms are just due to low serum glucose or
lesser glucose exposure to target cells?
Thanks.

> May GOD bless you.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
> neighbors:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob
>
> As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:

> > > Yes that can be a thought to understand what really a so thought
> > > hypoglycemia is, either lack of glucose or an instability of minerals
> > > or other body's constituents caused by either low glucose or by low
> > > insulin?

> > Hypoglycemia is simply low serum glucose and not instability of
> > minerals.

> In real, hypoglycemia symptoms are just due to low serum glucose or
> lesser glucose exposure to target cells?

Low serum glucose.

> Thanks.

You are welcome, dear Kumar.

Would redirect all thanks to GOD so that we will both be blessed.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

snip> > > Hypoglycemia is simply low serum glucose and not instability
of
> > > minerals.

> > In real, hypoglycemia symptoms are just due to low serum glucose or
> > lesser glucose exposure to target cells?

> Low serum glucose.

Will low serum glucose and lesser exposure of glucose not occur same
time?
> > Thanks.

> You are welcome, dear Kumar.
>
> Would redirect all thanks to GOD so that we will both be blessed.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
> neighbors:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> snip> > > Hypoglycemia is simply low serum glucose and not instability
> of
> > >
> > > In real, hypoglycemia symptoms are just due to low serum glucose or
> > > lesser glucose exposure to target cells?

> > Low serum glucose.

> Will low serum glucose and lesser exposure of glucose not occur same
> time?

What is measured is serum glucose.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://tinyurl.com/3bshdc

On Apr 8, 11:50 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > snip> > > Hypoglycemia is simply low serum glucose and not instability
> > of

> > > Low serum glucose.

> > Will low serum glucose and lesser exposure of glucose not occur same
> > time?

> What is measured is serum glucose.

Yes. Thanks for your replies. Will participate actively bit later.
> May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Thanks for your prayers.
> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
> neighbors:http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob
>
> As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love
>
> The Official SMC FAQ List:http://tinyurl.com/3bshdc- Hide quoted text -

convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Kumar wrote:

> > > snip> > > Hypoglycemia is simply low serum glucose and not instability
> > > of

> > > Will low serum glucose and lesser exposure of glucose not occur same
> > > time?

> > What is measured is serum glucose.

> Yes. Thanks for your replies. Will participate actively bit later.
>
> > May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

> Thanks for your prayers.

Thanks be to GOD.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ