my first post

this is my first post to this group.
i am very fond of eating i like almost all type or sweets and
namkeens.
i can eat both veg or non veg.
bye ..

Dave Bugg wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> i can eat both veg or non veg.

> I prefer eating vegetarians myself. Non vegetarians taste much too
> gamey.

ROFL, Dave!

kili

One time on Usenet, "Dave Bugg" <[email protected]> said:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > i can eat both veg or non veg.

> I prefer eating vegetarians myself. Non vegetarians taste much too gamey.

Hmmm, and this coming from one of our resident BBQ experts.
Brrr... ;-)

--
Jani in WA

Vegetarian:
Websters dictionary definition: " North American Inuit word meaning
'bad hunter'"

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

unless you're teeth are grey with drinking sodas
you won't get much interaction here

needs to come off more miserable next time if you don't mind

I got all these little *****es numbers men are *****es too

anyway.. welcome to MY group.

Post all you like

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> this is my first post to this group.
> i am very fond of eating i like almost all type or sweets and
> namkeens.
> i can eat both veg or non veg.
> bye ..

"Phil Evans" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Vegetarian:
> Websters dictionary definition: " North American Inuit word meaning
> 'bad hunter'"

oh my goodness!

I have a new leash on life, all this time I thought vegans were smarter than
come to find out they just **** more

Never mind. I don't want to know anything about you.
Buhbye.
``````````````````````````````````

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:11:56 -0400, "ode de sweat"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Phil Evans" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Vegetarian:
>> Websters dictionary definition: " North American Inuit word meaning
>> 'bad hunter'"

>oh my goodness!
>
>I have a new leash on life, all this time I thought vegans were smarter than
>come to find out they just **** more

--
See return address to reply by email

Who the "H" are you and what do you consider "your" group?

``````````````````````````

--

On Apr 25, 11:54 pm, sf wrote:
> Who the "H" are you and what do you consider "your" group?
>
> ``````````````````````````
>
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:09:53 -0400, "ode de sweat"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >unless you're teeth are grey with drinking sodas
> >you won't get much interaction here

> >needs to come off more miserable next time if you don't mind

> >I got all these little *****es numbers men are *****es too

> >anyway.. welcome to MY group.

> >Post all you like

> ><[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> this is my first post to this group.
> >> i am very fond of eating i like almost all type or sweets and
> >> namkeens.
> >> i can eat both veg or non veg.
> >> bye ..

> --
> See return address to reply by email

gotcha *****!

sucka

On 26 Apr 2007 05:04:24 -0700, Barry <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Apr 25, 11:54 pm, sf wrote:
>> Who the "H" are you and what do you consider "your" group?
>>
>> ``````````````````````````
>>
>> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:09:53 -0400, "ode de sweat"
>>

>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >unless you're teeth are grey with drinking sodas
>> >you won't get much interaction here

>> >needs to come off more miserable next time if you don't mind

>> >I got all these little *****es numbers men are *****es too

>> >anyway.. welcome to MY group.

>> >Post all you like

>> ><[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> --
>> See return address to reply by email

>gotcha *****!
>
>sucka

Is that *news*? LOLOL! You always get me.

--
See return address to reply by email