Weatherman Walking

"Paul Saunders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I don't know how many of you can get BB2W (Digital) outside Wales, but for
>those that can, Weatherman Walking is on at 8pm tonight, featuring a walk
>in Snowdonia.
>
> It's a repeat, so I think it's probably the Llyn Idwal walk.
>
> Paul
> --
> http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk/
> http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk/weblog/
> Latest Blog Post: Swansea Valley Clouds
> http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk/weblog/pic-of-the-day/swansea-valley-clouds/

There's something just been advertised on the BBC, Griff Ryhs Jones climbing
the highest mountains in Britain. I recognised Crib Goch, Tryfan and
possible Cairngorms. Series called "Mountains" I believe.

Jhimmy

Paul Saunders wrote:
> Jhimmy wrote:
>
>> There's something just been advertised on the BBC, Griff Ryhs Jones
>> climbing the highest mountains in Britain. I recognised Crib Goch,
>> Tryfan and possible Cairngorms. Series called "Mountains" I believe.

> I'll look out for it, thanks.
>
> Paul

See also:-

http://www.tgomagazine.co.uk/news/news/display.var.1507818.0.bmountain_a_new_series_from_bbc1b.php

Episode 1 starts Sunday 29th July.

--
Dave McLaughlin
**** Sapiens Non Urinat In Ventum

http://dave-mclaughlin.fotopic.net/

The message <[email protected]>
from Joe Bloggs <[email protected]> contains these words:

> http://www.tgomagazine.co.uk/news/news/display.var.1507818.0.bmountain_a_new_series_from_bbc1b.php

> Episode 1 starts Sunday 29th July.

That's a bit sudden for "coming soon" as stated in the adverts over the
last few days. They trailed the Wainwright programmes for ages before
publicly scheduling them on BBC3.

--
Roger Chapman
Nearest Marilyn still to be visited - Great Orme.

Joe Bloggs <[email protected]> writes
>Paul Saunders wrote:
>> Jhimmy wrote:
>>
>>> There's something just been advertised on the BBC, Griff Ryhs Jones
>>> climbing the highest mountains in Britain. I recognised Crib Goch,
>>> Tryfan and possible Cairngorms. Series called "Mountains" I believe.

>> I'll look out for it, thanks.
>> Paul

>See also:-
>
>http://www.tgomagazine.co.uk/news/news/display.var.1507818.0.bmountain_a
>_new_series_from_bbc1b.php
>
>Episode 1 starts Sunday 29th July.

TRAVEL: Wainright Country
On: ITV1 Granada (3)
Date: Sunday 29th July 2007 (starting in 9 days)
Time: 18:00 to 18:30 (30 minutes long)

Fred Talbot re-traces the footsteps of great fell walker Alfred
Wainwight. Today, he breezes up Pike O Blisco in the Lake District's
Southern Fells in search of what drove Wainwright to spend thirteen
years of his life charting the mountains of Lakeland.
(Widescreen)
Marked By: 'Reminder: Wainright Country' marker
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from
http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=4814

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.
--
Gordon H
(Remove invalid to email)

Roger wrote:

>The message <[email protected]>
>from Joe Bloggs <[email protected]> contains these words:
>
>> http://www.tgomagazine.co.uk/news/news/display.var.1507818.0.bmountain_a_new_series_from_bbc1b.php

>> Episode 1 starts Sunday 29th July.

>That's a bit sudden for "coming soon" as stated in the adverts over the
>last few days. They trailed the Wainwright programmes for ages before
>publicly scheduling them on BBC3.

Coming soo can end up meaning next week or so. There are a few progs
on "invisible science" coming up on BBC4 that were coming soon last
week, now they are next week. I can see my PVR getting a few more
search terms added to it. Goodness only knows when I'll get round to
watching it all.
--
Phil Cook, last hill: Angletarn Pikes via Beda Fell.
http://www.p-t-cook.freeserve.co.uk/May07/martin9.htm