Cellulose Flour?

Hi,

I am new to this group, so please bear with me. Does anyone know
where I can find a vendor of cellulose flour, also known as fiber
flour? Any or all leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JR

[email protected] wrote in news:1179159399.893446.327030
@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to this group, so please bear with me. Does anyone know
> where I can find a vendor of cellulose flour, also known as fiber
> flour? Any or all leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>
> JR

Google turned up

www.essen-nutrition.com/order.htm

I didn't look at it or search further.

The product sounds interesting - I'm a high fiber fan - let us know.

--
Untie the two knots to email me

Every silver lining has a cloud.

On May 14, 12:26 pm, Ken Knecht <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote in news:1179159399.893446.327030
> @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Hi,

> > I am new to this group, so please bear with me. Does anyone know
> > where I can find a vendor of cellulose flour, also known as fiber
> > flour? Any or all leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

> > JR

> Google turned up
>
> www.essen-nutrition.com/order.htm
>
> I didn't look at it or search further.
>
> The product sounds interesting - I'm a high fiber fan - let us know.

Thanks for your fast reply. Unfortunately, I found that site earlier
this morning and called and they no longerr carry it. Spoke to the
plant manager, in fact, and she had never even heard of the product.
I spoke with a flour milling company and they recommended ConAgra or
ADM, but I went to their websites and did not see such a product
listed. I will keep digging and let you know if I find anything.
Thanks again.

[email protected] wrote:
> On May 14, 12:26 pm, Ken Knecht <[email protected]> wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote in news:1179159399.893446.327030
>> @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I am new to this group, so please bear with me. Does anyone know
>>> where I can find a vendor of cellulose flour, also known as fiber
>>> flour? Any or all leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>>> JR

>> Google turned up
>>
>> www.essen-nutrition.com/order.htm
>>
>> I didn't look at it or search further.
>>
>> The product sounds interesting - I'm a high fiber fan - let us know.
>>

> Thanks for your fast reply. Unfortunately, I found that site earlier
> this morning and called and they no longerr carry it. Spoke to the
> plant manager, in fact, and she had never even heard of the product.
> I spoke with a flour milling company and they recommended ConAgra or
> ADM, but I went to their websites and did not see such a product
> listed. I will keep digging and let you know if I find anything.
> Thanks again.

How about grinding your own using sawdust and a food processor or Corona
grain mill?

Bob

> How about grinding your own using sawdust and a food processor or Corona
> grain mill?

LOL, it does have that cachet, doesn't it? As I have been researching
this food product, it has been a bit disturbing to keep running into
wood construction companies who also use ground/milled cellulose in
their fake wood products. Of course, the food grade cellulose flour
seems to be made from food quality vegetables, for the most part.

[email protected] wrote:

> I am new to this group, so please bear with me. Does anyone know
> where I can find a vendor of cellulose flour, also known as fiber
> flour? Any or all leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Is this the same thing as microcrystalline cellulose?
That's the filler used in most vitamin tablets.
It's also got lots of food uses.

On May 14, 3:18 pm, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > I am new to this group, so please bear with me. Does anyone know
> > where I can find a vendor of cellulose flour, also known as fiber
> > flour? Any or all leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

> Is this the same thing as microcrystalline cellulose?
> That's the filler used in most vitamin tablets.
> It's also got lots of food uses.

Yes, that is what I am looking for. Thanks for any help with this.

JR

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I am new to this group, so please bear with me. Does anyone know
> where I can find a vendor of cellulose flour, also known as fiber
> flour? Any or all leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>
> JR

Since Sysco supplies many restaurants, how about trying them?

http://www.sysco.com/