or Connect
Cycling Forums › Forums › Regional Cycling Forums › Australia and New Zealand › The Thread about Nothing....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Thread about Nothing.... - Page 9

post #121 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Well I finally landed my **** in a job! Now between uni and it there is a lot less time for riding. At least Ill have monies for upgrades

Vote to stay here. But Im gonna keep posting in the commuting/ssandfg on bf.

Ill change the sig Jock when I find something better.
post #122 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

It's kind of sad for Expat though, he's obviously put a bit of work into the resurrection of TAT.

Has anyone PM'd him to let him know the consensus view of the original creators of the thread?
post #123 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

just did
post #124 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkott3r
Ill change the sig Jock when I find something better.
You know "nothing" in the sig line is an option, don't you?
post #125 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by matagi
You know "nothing" in the sig line is an option, don't you?
blasphemy! the sig is to get one last smart **** comment in!
post #126 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkott3r
blasphemy! the sig is to get one last smart **** comment in!
Not any more: I just turned "display sigs" off. You're sig is now goooorne TF
post #127 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Did anyone see Expats sig over at BF.

'Proud to be a seppo'

Pisser.
post #128 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic1
Did anyone see Expats sig over at BF.

'Proud to be a seppo'

Pisser.
Love it.

Sydney traffic was great today - i saw three crashes as they happened. I actually laughed at the last one - two taxis.
post #129 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Old man Zabel just keeps going and going:

Vattenfall Cyclassics
1 Oscar Freire Gomez (Spa) Rabobank
2 Erik Zabel (Ger) Team Milram
3 Filippo Pozzato (Ita) Quick Step-Innergetic

In the mountains a surprise winner:
1 Corey Sweet (Aus) Team Wiesenhof Akud
post #130 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

now that is a funny sig, Expat pulls one out again !!

I stand up as a proud kanga-burger eating ozzie who's proud of a proud seppo.
post #131 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Well fellas, I'm pretty pissed. I mean, I'm used to getting kicked off websites simply because the people running it are $%@#@s, but I expected a bit more from Bikeforums!

It's nothing short of outright discrimination, and to then have Koffee reinstate the thread in 'Foo' and then tell us all what bad boys we are is ******* insulting.

Perhaps I should start a thread up called 'The African American Thread' and see if they nuke that?
post #132 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

i personly like how she deleted her own comments, making us seem like the wholy guilty party.....
post #133 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Bloody 'ell fella's. It's taken near on 2 hours to catch up!
Talk about about a ****fight
post #134 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thylacine
Well fellas, I'm pretty pissed. I mean, I'm used to getting kicked off websites simply because the people running it are $%@#@s, but I expected a bit more from Bikeforums!

It's nothing short of outright discrimination, and to then have Koffee reinstate the thread in 'Foo' and then tell us all what bad boys we are is ******* insulting.

Perhaps I should start a thread up called 'The African American Thread' and see if they nuke that?
I am just as pissed, but i think we can say more by staying away than by lowering ourselves a level. I think an email (nice, factual, agreed upon by all of the original TAT'ers) to joe and/or the advertisers would be better than an attack on the forum SWMBO.
post #135 of 64840

Re: The Thread about Nothing....

Thylo, hubby and I both thought your post in the poll thread was excellent and well-expressed.

I'm going to PM the forum owner and ask to have my membership deleted, I really do not feel like supporting them anymore. In fact, I am rather insulted by the manner in which they have chosen to re-instate the thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Australia and New Zealand
Cycling Forums › Forums › Regional Cycling Forums › Australia and New Zealand › The Thread about Nothing....