test msg

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:40:33 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article
><[email protected]>,
> bicycle_disciple <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> this is a test.

>You flunked. You were obliged to post to misc.test.

Unless he was testing his ability to post here. Or, perhaps he was
testing to see how long it takes before someone tells you you need to
post in a .test group.

still me wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:40:33 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
> wrote:

>> You flunked. You were obliged to post to misc.test.

> Unless he was testing his ability to post here. Or, perhaps he was
> testing to see how long it takes before someone tells you you need to
> post in a .test group.

You're both wrong. He was asking about a local Chinese restaurant.

Bill Sornson <[email protected]> wrote:
> still me wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:40:33 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> You flunked. You were obliged to post to misc.test.

>> Unless he was testing his ability to post here. Or, perhaps he was
>> testing to see how long it takes before someone tells you you need to
>> post in a .test group.

> You're both wrong. He was asking about a local Chinese restaurant.

Hing Loon here in Seattle is pretty nice. The best way to order is off
the hand written paper signs on the walls. Their Stuffed Szechuan
Eggplant is excellent, especially with some country pancakes or green
onion pancakes. Though everything is good there.

Oh, they seem to have a definite Malaysian influence, which is a little
different, but nice.

--
Dane Buson - [email protected]
-- Henry Spencer

In article
<[email protected]>,
still me <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:40:33 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >In article
> ><[email protected]>,
> > bicycle_disciple <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> this is a test.

> >You flunked. You were obliged to post to misc.test.

> Unless he was testing his ability to post here.

He could post his message then. What you posit is no reason.

> Or, perhaps he was
> testing to see how long it takes before someone tells you you need to
> post in a .test group.

Why tell me about it if that is what you think,
since that would be trolling and should be directly addressed?

--
Michael Press

I had posted a message prior to this post and it did not appear on the
groups website even after 30 mins. So I decided to post a test
message. So no need for any fierce erudite discussions that RBT is
commonly known for...

BD