Onza Trials UNI??

Yobiker

Guest
Hey, what do you guys think of the Onza trials uni? opinions plz

--
Yobiker
http://www.usenet.com

I haven't heard much bad about it

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<

http://www.usenet.com

It's pretty outdated. And heavy as well. There are other better choises
like the KH or the Koxx1, they will give you a better uni for your
money.

--
fexnix

'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
http://www.usenet.com

Go for the koxx

--
The UniSLAB

"What party.... no tell her I'll see her later tonight I'm going
unicycling Bi*ch!"
http://www.usenet.com

The UniSLAB wrote:
> Go for the koxx

Where is the best place to order a Koxx1?
I work at a bikeshop so i typically dont like paying retail for this
type of stuff haha.
Anybody know how to contact the distributor?

--
Yobiker
http://www.usenet.com

Yobiker wrote:

> Anybody know how to contact the distributor?

Hahaha, good luck, most retailers have trouble getting in contact with
koxx.

Where do you live? your options a different depending on location.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com

agentQ wrote:
> Hahaha, good luck, most retailers have trouble getting in contact with
> koxx.
>
> Where do you live? your options a different depending on location.

I live in USA, Pennsylvania.
Yeah, I heard that Koxx was hard to get intouch with since they are
like french i believe.

--
Yobiker
http://www.usenet.com

Yep french. Your best option for Koxx in the states is
www.renegadejuggling.com ... very good service and a pick your part
kinda custom build setup. They are not "uni people" they know a bit,
but it helps to know exactly what you want first. There is also
www.trialsin.com, I dont know if anything has changed, last time I
called them they were only doing backorder as they didnt want to over
stock.

If you are not fully sold on Koxx, and want a cheap KH check out
www.aebike.com . Send them and email, you work at a bike shop you know
how things go with (retail/suggested/willing to sell) price. They as
the rest of the world wont have any KHs in yet... tho shippments I
think happen very soon.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com

The Onza frames aren't designed very well. The frame gets wider so a lot
of people bang their knees on it.

--
Ohcrazyone

'Unicore' (www.unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com

Renegades site is not up to date check www.koxx-one.com for a more up to
date list of parts.... renegade will not have everything in stock, but
they do have quite a bit.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com

If you work at a bikeshop, can you get in touch with QBP? They carry
Kris Holm stuff. :D

--
kerosian

Farmdale Freeride race Sept. 29th&30th
http://www.usenet.com

Ohcrazyone wrote:
> The Onza frames aren't designed very well. The frame gets wider so a lot
> of people bang their knees on it.

so do nimbus frames yet tons of people recomend them

--
torkerdx

http://www.usenet.com

fexnix wrote:
> It's pretty outdated. And heavy as well. There are other better choises
> like the KH or the Koxx1, they will give you a better uni for your
> money.

They just updated it with the new moment hub and onza tensile ISIS
cranks.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com

So they are out of stock almost everywhere until mid August. Worth
waiting for IMHO. To get the best deal read this thread.:)
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60873

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com

kerosian wrote:
> If you work at a bikeshop, can you get in touch with QBP? They carry
> Kris Holm stuff. :D

yeah. go with the KH20. it's a much better uni, and if you work at a
bike shop that deals QBP (almost every bike shop does), you can get the
uni at wholesale. I got mine for about $250. Not bad for getting the
worlds best unicycle.

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me torker@doenges
http://www.usenet.com

feel the light wrote:
> So they are out of stock almost everywhere until mid August. Worth
> waiting for IMHO. To get the best deal read this thread.:)
> http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60873

Holy ****, stop that already! Theres already enough people waiting on
them haha.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com

lmfao
koxx is a more appealing company... there is a reallly good reason UDC
doesn't deal with them.
the koxx is a nice uni, yes, but personally, i like Kh much better.

--
skrobo

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com

fexnix wrote:
> It's pretty outdated. And heavy as well. There are other better choises
> like the KH or the Koxx1, they will give you a better uni for your
> money.

The 'new ' (http://tinyurl.com/yqn7lc)Onza's (also at UDC US) w/ the
*_true__*ISIS hub are light - 5.75kg vs. "under 6 kg." for Koxx.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com