REQUESTS from Saturday, March 31, 2007

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Corned Beef & Cabbage Soup
Tea cakes for shower
Hacienda's Raspberry Margarita
Tuna Burgers

~~~~~~~~~

From: obxgeorge <[email protected]>
Subject: Request Corned Beef & Cabbage Soup

Looking for a recipe for "Corned Beef & Cabbage Soup" using the water
the corned beef was cooked in. Originally found in a Newark, NJ
newspaper many years ago, but no longer available.

[email protected]

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Victoria Hospodar Valentine" <[email protected]>
Subject: Tea cakes for shower

I'm looking for small cakes to make for a shower in lieu of a large cake.
We would like to display them on tired serving trays. Would prefer ones
that were individually made rather than a large cake cut up, but will be
happy for any suggestions. Thanks so much.
Vickie

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Hacienda's Raspberry Margarita
From: Bob <[email protected]>

Hacienda's Raspberry Margarita
Can you tell me how the Raspberry Margarita at Hacienda's is made?

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Chi Chi's Twice Grilled Chicken Burrito
From: Judy <[email protected]>

Chi Chi's Twice grilled chicken burrito
could you please find this recipe for me!! Thank you!!

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Tuna Burgers
From: Margie Elliott <[email protected]>

In the mid 70's I found a recipe for Tuna Burgers. I have misplaced the
recipe, and would like to know is anyone has it. It had celery, onions, and
chili sauce, but I can't remember what else. We baked them on a cookie sheet
in the oven. If anyone has this recipe, please send it to me.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]