REQUESTS from Sunday, July 1, 2007

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Tony Romanos Chicken Soup
Tuna Casserole
Seafood Soup
Sakura Sauce
Farfalle (Maggianos Restaurant)
7up Cake

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Tony Romanos Chicken Soup
From: Babs Hernandez <[email protected]>

Tony Romanos Chicken Soup
Does anyone have the soup recipe from Macoroni Grill? I forget the exact name but it is creamy with chicken and spinach.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Tuna Casserole
From: Loretta Martin <[email protected]>

Tuna Casserole
Looking for a recipe that was popular in the 60's or 70's with tuna, mushroom soup, celery, onions, cashew nuts, potato chips -- and perhaps chow mein noodles??

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Seafood Soup
From: Michael Howard <[email protected]>

Seafood Soup
I just would like to make a pot of soup full of my favorite seafood. Crabs( snow,king, & dungeness), shrimps,clams, scalions, etc. Can you please help me?

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Sherry D. Stoneman" <[email protected]>
Subject: Sakura Sauce

Hello:
One of my favorite things to eat is chicken with sakura sauce at the
Japanese Steak House. I would like a recipe for this sauce.
Thanks.
Sherry

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Farfalle (Maggianos Restaurant)
From: Sue Melton <[email protected]>

Farfalle (Maggianos Restaurant)
Love the Farfalle at Maggianos and would love to know how to copy it.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: 7up Cake
From: "Teresa M. Berning" <[email protected]>

7up Cake
This receipe has a cooked cocunut frosting which I beleive also has 7 up in it as well

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]